Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
1. Event Period: The “Free Gift Coupon” event (the “Event”) begins October 15, 2013 at 00:00 PST and ends October 16, 2013 at 00:00 PST (the “Event Period”).
2. Promoter: Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited, a company incorporated in Singapore with registered office address at 10 Collyer Quay # 10-01, Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315 (the “Promoter”).
3. Eligibility: Participants must be a registered member of the AliExpress.com website. Entry to this Event is free. Employees, officers and directors of the Promoter and their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, any company involved in the Event, together with their agents and immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
4. How to Participate:
Beginning on October 15, 2013 00:00 PST, AliExpress.com will keep a record of all registered member of AliExpress.com who places an order on the AliExpress.com platform. Buyers who complete a single transaction over USD100.00 during the Event Period on the AliExpress.com platform (the “Eligible Orders”) will be eligible to receive one (1) AliExpress.com coupon (the “Coupon”) at the value of USD10.00.
5. Coupons Terms and Conditions
1) There is no limit to the number of Coupons that you can receive during the Event Period.
2) The Coupon(s) will be released to your MyAlibaba account on November 15, 2013.
3) The Coupons can only be used on December 2, 2013 on AliExpress.com between 00:00:00 PST and 23:59:59 PM PST (the “Usage Period”) for single transactions over USD100.00 on the AliExpress.com platform.
4) Coupons that remain unused after the Usage Period will lapse and cannot be refunded or exchange for anything.
5) Closed orders or refunded orders on the AliExpress.com platform on or before November 15, 2013 will not be considered as Eligible Orders and no Coupons will be distributed for these orders.
6) Use of any AliExpress.com coupons is subject to the AliExpress Coupons Terms and Conditions, which can be found at http://help.aliexpress.com/coupons_terms_conditions.html. In the event that any terms and conditions set forth in the AliExpress Coupons Terms and Conditions conflict with any terms of these Official Rules, the terms of these Official Rules shall prevail.
6. Disputes: The Winner acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter or any of its affiliates shall not be responsible, and shall have no liability to it or anyone else for any dispute or claim that arises out of the Winner’s participation in the Event.
7. General Rules By participating in the Event, the participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or otherwise. The Promoter reserves the right in it sole and absolute discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Official Rules or the Event in whole or in part, without liability to the participant. The amended and restated Official Rules shall be effective immediately upon posting on the AliExpress.com website. After posting of the amended and restated Official Rules, the participant’s continued participation in the Event shall be deemed to be its acceptance of the amended and restated Official Rules. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
8. Disclaimer: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROMOTER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE GAME, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
9. Governing Law: You agree that this Game is governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of Hong Kong, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all legal actions, claims or proceedings arising out of, or in connection with this Game must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Hong Kong. You and all persons making claim through or on account of you hereby agree to and irrevocably consent to the venue of Hong Kong and submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.