1. Contest Dates: The Win Your Favorite Gift Contest ("Contest") has two phases. Phase 1 is the entry period beginning November 28, 2011 at 12:00:01 AM PST, and ending December 11, 2011 at 11:59:59 PM PST (“Entry Period”). Phase 2 is the voting period beginning November 28, 2011 at 1 2:00:01 AM PST, and ending December 11, 2011 at 11:59:59 PM PST (“Voting Period”). Entry to this Contest is free.
2. Offering Entities: Alibaba.com, Inc. of 3945 Freedom Circle Suite 600 Santa Clara, CA 95054, referred to as the "Promoter".
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to persons who, as of the date of entry, are at least 18 years or older.
Employees, officers and directors of the Promoter and their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, any company involved in the Contest, together with their agents and immediate family members are not eligible to enter. For purposes of this Contest, "immediate family members" means parents, spouses, children, siblings, in-laws, grandmothers, or grandfathers.
4. How to Enter: The procedures for entering into the Contest:
1. During the Entry Period, visit the AilExpress Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/events/
2. Select the event “Favorite Gift” on the “Events” page (the “Facebook Page”).
3. Choose one of the items on Aliexpress which is lower than $200.
4. Share the URL link on the Facebook Page. On your post, put down your name and the title “All I want for Christmas is this.”. For example, “Susan R- All I want for Christmas is this”.
5. There is a limit of one (1) product sharing per Facebook account.
By entering into this Contest, each entrant hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the original author or owner of his/her entry and the entry will not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Each entrant agrees to waive his/her moral rights to the entry. Furthermore, each entrant agrees to grant Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries and affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights and any other rights that an entrant may have in the entry, in any media now known or hereafter devised (including without limitation, the Internet), for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on December 11, 2011 in order to be eligible. Promoter's decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest.
5. Judging to Determine Winners: At the conclusion of the Voting Period, all eligible entries received at the Buyer Forum will be judged by the Promoter. One (1) Grand Prize (see below) will be granted to the top 3 entrants whose links has the total highest number of “Like” and “Share” on the Facebook Page.
In addition, each AliExpress account holder who has clicked “Like” on the Aliexpress fan page during the Voting Period will receive one (1) AliExpress Coupon of US $5, subject to availability of the Coupons. Distribution of the Coupons will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter's decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. All Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
In case of any confusions or conflicts in determining winners, the Promoter has the sole discretion to make final binding decisions unilaterally.
6. Notification of Contest Winners: The winners will be notified by email via the winners’ email address as registered with AliExpress and the Facebook event page on or around December 12, 2011. Each Contest winner will be required to respond within two (2) calendar days to claim the prize. Contest winners may be required to write an article about Christmas.
Grand Prize: The AliExpress Product less than UDS$200 that the Entrant Shared on the Facebook Page.
Beside the Grand Prizes, each new AliExpress fans who has clicked “Like” on the Facebook Aliexpress fan page, during the Voting Period will receive one (1) AliExpress Coupon of US $5. Note: Each AliExpress Coupon may only used to purchase products on the AliExpress website. All AliExpress Coupons will expire after a validity period of one (1) month from the date of issue. Each AliExpress Coupon will be subject to a minimum order amount requirement. A US $25 AliExpress Coupon may only be used on an order of US $250 or more, and a US$5 AliExpress Coupon on an order of US $50 or more. The redemption and use of the AliExpress Coupons will also be subject to the AliExpress Coupon Terms and Conditions. Promoter and our affiliates expressly disclaim any responsibility and liability concerning any purchase on the AliExpress.com website.
All prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or cash equivalents will be given or allowed, except at the discretion of Promoter in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be awarded. Taxes and personal insurance are the responsibility of the Prize winners.
8. Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants and winners agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Promoter and release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees (collectively, "Releasees") from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from participation in the Contest or acceptance of any Prize that may be awarded.
Releasees are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, access any website associated with this Contest, or process any transaction thereon. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entry and to modify, terminate, or suspend this Contest should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, action of entrants, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest and, if the Contest is modified, terminated, or suspended, select winners from those eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such modification, termination, or suspension. Promoter reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any person attempting to damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Additional Conditions: Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Promoter, in its sole discretion. The Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, excluding rules governing choice of laws. Any and all legal actions, claims or proceedings arising out of, or in connection with this Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Northern district of California or the state courts located in Santa Clara County, California. The Entrant and all persons making claim through or on account of Entrant, hereby agrees to and irrevocably consents to the venue of the applicable state of federal courts sitting in California and submits to the jurisdiction of said courts. By participating in this Contest, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Promoter, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest.