Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
Chin length razor cut, Bob style.
Type: Synthetic Wig
Color Shown: FS4/30
Futura Lace Front Wig
Cap Size: Average
Cap Construction: Pure Stretch Cap
1. How to place an order?
1) Choose products you need.
2) Contact us via email, trade manager or MSN, advise the order details
3) We will check goods availability and quotation
4) Payment and advise your address (full name, address, post code ,Tel no )
2. How to Pay?
1) Western Union, Escrow and Paypal are all available.
2) We will give you our payment information.
3) If You pay by western union, and tell us the MTCN#. (western union will give you the MTCN# after you pay. )
By DHL, EMS, UPS or sea. For small order by air, it takes 3-7days to reach destination.
2) After shipping, we will inform the tracking no for your checking
then You can check your order status through website
1. Lace cap construction: Full lace cap with stretch lace from ear to ear, can be made according to customer’s requirement.
2. Lace material: Imported quality swiss lace or French lace.
3. Lace color: Light brown, medium brown, dark brown, transparent
4. Baby hair: With baby hair all around
5. Double knots: Single knots at the front and the rest double knots make more durable and ensure the hair in place.
6. Bleached knots: Along the perimeter to make the hairline more undetectable.
7. Cap size: small, medium, large
1. For stocked item, we accept sample order for you to check the quality. For OEM order, the MOQ is 5pcs/item.
2. Payment by t/t, western union, t/t, paypal, money gram…
3. For OEM order, we accept 20-30% deposit and production time is 7-15days
Tip for hair care
Improper wash or process probably make the hair dry, easy to fall down or tangle. How you care for your extension will be the ultimate determining factor. Please refer to local professional hairdresser for professional tip. The hair can last at least several month in proper way.
1) wash it by the most mild shampoo or one specially formulated for chemically treated hair, and clean in warm water as well. Please use the shampoo recommended by local professional hairdresser.
2) comb the wet hair gently by a large toothed comb and drying naturally is best.
3) please straighten hair if hair extension is straight when it is wet ; please gel hair if it is wavy.
4) don`t blow hair root too nearly by dryer; don`t grasp hair root when washing.
5) don`t cover hair extension under the sun in a long time.
6) don`t swim wearing hair extension.
A note about how to measure the length of a lace wig:
You measure the length of a lace wig by placing a tape measure at the crown of the lace cap to the tip of the hair. And take into consideration that the full length of a wig is taken up some by a curly or wavy wig. You do not measure a lace wig in the same way you measure wefted hair. For example, you do not pull strands of a lace wig to see if it's 22 inches long, instead you measure the overall length from the crown of the wig cap to the tip of the hair. And if it's straight hair, you should get an overall length of 22 inches, curly or wavy hair would be slightly shorter, depending on how tight the curls are.
For daily maintenance, use a good quality moisturizing hair lotion and leave-in conditioner as needed. Do not use any products that contain alcohol because this can cause dryness and breakage. Spray a leave-in conditioner on your hair before you go for a swim and wear a swim cap. Some chlorine and salt water may have filtered it's way under the edges of your swim cap and into you lace wig, so it's highly recommended to shampoo & condition your lace wig after going for a swim. (Do not use clarifying shampoos as it will dry hair out). You
can brush the hair with a vent or paddle brush while it's wet, but do not brush while it's dry -- it will frizz. Also, avoid blow drying the hair; for best results, allow it to air dry. Never sleep on wet hair. At bedtime, wear a silk or satin scarf, or sleep on a satin pillowcase. For curly or deep wavy textures, plait the hair in large sections before going to bed. You can temporarily store the unit on a wig stand. When you're not wearing the unit, make sure you put it in a place away from direct sunlight and heat. For long-term storage, fold the unit in half, ear to ear, and place it in a plastic poly bag. And so that it will retain it's shape while in storage, you can stuff the inside cap with tissue gift wrapping paper.