Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
100%Herbal Beauty life herbal tampon for women health
."Clean point" tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "FDA" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
It is a fact, that dead cells that are collected inside the uterus, cervix and vagina, in the presence of warm temperature and moisture, create favorable conditions for breeding multiple viruses and bacteria. Such viruses and bacteria are capable of colonizing and causing numerous diseases such as inflammation of the uterus/cervix, cervical erosion, pelvic inflammatory disease, and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area.
These tampons are used for prophylactic treatment of the above mentioned inflammatory conditions and diseases.
Angelica, pearl powder, herba cistanches, Ophiopogon japonicus, etc
1. For sterilization in the private parts of woman
2. Helpful to repair cell and improve cell regeneration
3. Bacteria is excreted from the body (as a preventive measure)
4. Restores functions, retards aging process and delays menopause
5. Moisturizes& nourishes vagina
6. Inflammation of the uterus, cervix and endometrium are reduced due to the presence of powerful healing herbs
7. Cervical erosion and dysplasia
8. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
9. Genital itching
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon
2. Pull out the string of the tampon
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Rinse (douche) your vagina with a chamomile tea
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum
1.Do not use tampons drug 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
2.Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)
1) 1grain in 1 aluminum foil bag; 9 pieces in the big box or as buyer’s requirements.
2) Customized labelling and packaging sevice available by negotiation.