Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
According to the voltage of battery, controller will adjust the charging current and decide if to supply power to the loads.
1. Generally keep the battery on full voltage condition.
2. Prevent the battery from over-charging.
3. Prevent the battery from over-discharging.
4. Prevent the battery from supplying power to solar panels during nights.
1. Three red LEDs. They indicate the voltage of battery. It indicates the voltage enough that three red LEDs are all illumining, and the voltage not enough that there is only one red light LEDs illumining. (One led light on: the voltage of battery over 10V. two led light on: the voltage of battery over12.5V, three led light on: the voltage of battery over 13.7V)
2. One green LED. The battery is strongly charged when this light is illumining, the battery is floatingly charged when this LED is flickering, and the battery has stopped charging when the LED unlighted.
3. The voltage of battery is little low when one red LEDs or two red LEDs are illumining, maybe the load can't naturally work. But when the voltage of battery reaches 12.6v, the load will be allowed automatically to start work.
1. Please check the rated voltage of solar panels, battery, and load before connection.
Their rated voltage should be 12v.
2. Pay more attention to positive pole and negative poles of solar panels, battery, controller and loads during the process of connection.
3. The rated current of solar panels and loads are kept lower than the one of controller.
12 or 24V
Voltage of stop power supply
10.8V or 21.6V
rated charging current
Voltage of resume power supply
12.6V or 25.2V
Rated loading current
Voltage of stop charge
14V or 28V
-20 ~ +60Centigrade