230W waterproof Micro Grid Tie Inverter MPPT function Pure sine wave inverter
This iverter is suitabel for 36V panel,72 cells panels.120VAC(90V-140V) or 230VAC(190V-260V)
1. 10pcs Micro inverter
2. 10pcs user manual
3. 10pcs AC Cord
Smart grid tie microinverter with its own independent MPPT function, microinverter can be track down the best operating point of PV module at any time, and the MPPT efficiency more than or equal to 99%.
1. With SPLL(soft PLL) automatic power point locking technology, microinverter can be track down the max. power point of PV module and lock at any time.
2. MCU central processing design with independent chip operation for creating SPWM control signal, and run for soft start function.
3. Synchronous signal detection circuit design and high-frequency online grid-connected modulation for AC side, high-frequency synthesis and output sine-wave current which the frequency and phase are same as power grid.
4. With high-performance MOSFET, fast driving and higher performance.
5. Low voltage DC and isolation type booster circuit design for DC side leading to more safe and reliable for use and installation.
6. Anti-islanding setting auto detection, fast reaction, and more complies with grid-connected safe requirement of every countries.
7. With stacked in parallel using technology, microinverters will operate as a large power inverter at any time, more flexible for expansion of PV power system.
8. Fully Protection Functions: Input DC over/under voltage protection, anti-reverse connect protection, output AC over/under frequency protection and over/under voltage protection, short-circuit protection, overheating protection; IP65 waterproof function.
9. Communication operate through RF with data collector, and use with RS323/485 serial port communicate with computer for data collecting and remote monitoring.
DC power sources refer to devices which output voltage are match microinverter input voltage setting range as 22-46VDC, included solar panels, batteries, wind generators which DC current operate through AC to DC controller.
AC power grid refer to single phase utility grid. Such as 110V(90-140V)and 220V(190-260V)single phase electrical utility service.
Smart Grid Tie inverter is a compact unit,which directly converts direct current into alternating current for powering appliances and/or office equipments and connecting to utility grid.The AC output from Smart Micro inverter is synchronized and in-phase with the utility grid.It is a key device of power generation systems such as PV power generation system.
Smart Micro inverter specially optimized design to work with modularization of DC power supplies which includes the mainstream solar modules,36V (72cells) Moncrystal and/or polycrystalline solar panels and batteries.Smart Micro inverters are stabliation,reliable and high conversion efficiency items.It is the best choice for PV power generation system.
Smart Micro inverter can be easily placed and attached to the rack underneath of PV module.No need sapces for independent installation and low voltage DC wre connects from the PV module to smart Micro inverter can eliminate the risk of high DC voltage.Distributed modularization design philosophy for smart micro inverter insures the productiveness of the whole system and will not affect by a single point of failure.Each Smart Micro inverter is individually connected to each PV module in the array.This unique configuation means that an individual Maximum Peak Power Point Tracker(MPPT) controls each PV modules in the array which may be affected by shading,soiling,orientation or mismatch,etc.
Smart Micro inverter insures top performance for maximizing energy production from the whole PV system and gets return on investment in less time.
DC/AC Steady Conversion Efficiency
Recommend use solar panels
AC MAX output power
DC maximum voltage
DC input voltage range
| DC Max. Input Current || 15A |
MAX output power factor
DC input Reverse voltage protection
| AC Output Power || 200W |
| AC Max. Output Power || 230W |
MPPT Tracking Voltage Range
AC Standard Voltage
AC Frequency Range
(Automatic Detection and Adjustment)
THD at Rated power
Output Short-circuit Protection
Input Reverse Protection
| Time for Starting upto Full Power || <3(Mins) |
| Operation Temperature || -25 ~65 |
| Operation Temperature Protection || >70 |
| Waterproof Level || IP65 |
EN 50178+EN 62109-1+VDE0126-1-12
DIN VDE 1026 UL1741
1. Red terminal: Connect DC positive, black terminal: Connect DC negative. Shown in Figure 1.
2. AC socket: Connection to the mains. The AC cord to the inverter 3 foot outlet, then the AC cord to home
3PIN AC outlet. Are shown in Figure 2.
3. Switch: properly connected; turn on the switch, the inverter to work.
2. Application of Street lights:
Use this product, do not need to add a fan controller, solar panel controller, battery.
Connection Method 1
This connection method, wind energy, solar energy can supply to the grid at the same time, the highest efficiency.
3.Stackable connection (The purpose of small power inverter become high-power inverter)
In order to achieve higher power use requirements, the use of this product can be stacked, such as: 4 grid inverter 300W of stack used is equal to 1200W, and the number of open stacks(No Quantitative Restrictions).
Used as shown in Figure 2
1. Red LED indicator lights up under any conditions as listed below:
a. Low-voltage protection(DC input voltage lower than Min. input voltage of inverters )
b. Over-voltage protection(DC input voltage higher than Max. input voltage of inverters)
c. Over-temperature protection (inverters will be shut down for power output when the temperature of body of inverters higher than 65-75.)
And inverter will be automatically restart up when the temperature of body of the inverter down to 40-50.
d. Power grid fault protection (when 110VAC or 220VAC grid power outage and/or tripped.
e. Islanding protection: inverter will be automatically shut down for power output when disconnect with power grid.
Warranty Period: 15-year limited warranty period.
Warranty Time Start: From the date of bill of lading
Warranty Evidence: The B/L, Product(s) series number(s), Product(s) model, and a completed warranty card.
If your device has a defect or malfunction during the warranty period, please contact your retailer or installer.
Warranty claims are excluded for:
• Alterations or repairs to the unit without prior authorization
• Improper use or operation of device
• Improper and non-standard installation
• operating the equipment with defective safety devices
• Impact of foreign objects and force majeure (lightning, surge, storm, fire)
• Inadequate or nonexistent ventilation of the device
• disregarding of safety regulations
• shipping damage
• The Product has been improperly stored or was damaged while in possession of the Dealer or end user;
WARNING! Only qualified electrical professionals can do the trouble shooting of the Smart Microinverter system. WARNING! Please turn off the Smart Microinverter first and then disconnect
the AC grid before disconnecting the Smart Microinverter from the PV module when remove the inverter from the rack.
WARNING: Do not attempt to repair the Smart Microinverter. This may bring electrical hazard to the person and it will also void the Microinverter warranty. If troubleshooting methods fail, please
contact customer support to return the Microinverter and initiate for replacement process.