Name: LED5W underwater light
The wattage specification: 3 * 3,3W
Size: high 11 cm wide, 8 cm (the widest place)
Packing: 11x 11 x 12 cm white box
Light color:RGBVoltage: 12 V
Life expectancy: 50000 hours
Main body color: silver
The main materials: aluminum
Lamps is introduced:
Hello, the lamp is on the underwater lamp, suitable to use in the swimming pool, fish tank, pond... And so on, is a bit more shallow water, it can have 16 kinds of color, and four kinds of automatic color model, you can take the remote control change color, we send remote controls can be 8 M distance. Now I think you should understand the lamp roughly, if has the need to please to contact me
LED the seven energy-saving lamps advantages :
(1) high efficiency and energy saving in the same brightness cases, LED energy-saving lamps 1000 hours only 1 degree electricity consumption, normal bulb 17 hours 1 degree electricity consumption, ordinary energy-saving lamps one hundred hours 1 degree electricity consumption.
(2) long life: super energy-saving lamps use theory LED life can reach tens of thousands of hours, normal bulb service life more than 1000 hours.
(3) the light health: the light is not included in the uv rays and infrared, no radiation, no pollution. Ordinary energy-saving fluorecent tubes and incandescent lamp contains ultraviolet and infrared light.
(4) the green environmental protection: contains no mercury and lead and other harmful elements, benefited from the recovery and use of, and won't produce electromagnetic interference, ordinary tubes contained mercury and lead and other harmful elements, energy-saving lamps in the electronic ballast cause electromagnetic interference.
(5) protect vision: the dc power drive, no stroboscopic, common lights is communication drive, it inevitably produce stroboscopic for long time eyes disadvantage.
(6) light high efficiency: fever small, 90% of the electric energy into visible light, and normal bulb only 20% power into visible light, and the other 80% of electric energy into heat energy to limited resources is a kind of great waste.
(7) high safety coefficient: required voltage, current small, produce less heat, no safe hidden trouble, can be used in mines and other dangerous places.
LED energy-saving lamps applicable occasions:
(1) the family illumination, decoration, sitting room, bedroom, wall lamp, table lamp, toilet, balcony, kitchen, dome light, the bar, the courtyard, private gardens, landscape lighting.
(2) schools, hospitals, factories, offices, shopping malls, office buildings, used to working at his desk desk lamp, corridor, stair lighting.
(3) municipal lighting, bank, infrastructure, stadium, airport, cinema, industrial facilities, public health.
(4) the hotel, the guesthouse, the hotel, shopping malls, hostel, supermarket, cold drink, cake shop, cooked food shops, bars, coffee shop, teahouse, cultural entertainment, place of business.
(5) advertising, exhibition, performance, decoration.
(6) the rural power shortage region, in rural thrifty farmers often use 15-25 W incandescent lamp lighting, the construction of new countryside "LED energy-saving lamps" especially huge market potential in the countryside.
shepherds electronic Co., LTD is located in shenzhen village qiang north trading center, set LED lighting products, fittings, landscape lighting for the integration of multi-function electronic trading platform. Our products after many aging test, prior to shipment through strict adjustable choose, to make sure that each out of products are no problem of products. If you find I products have what quality problem, can you give me a message, and the next purchase I'll unconditional return products, freight we undertake. Shepherds village electronics Co., LTD. Welcome you the presence, welcome your consultation
Your order in the future, we will be in 2 days, shipping, maybe you in a week can receive the lamp
3W E27 RGB Multi High Power 16 Colors Changing Globe LED Bulb Lamp Light + Remote Control 85V-265V freeshipping pack of 20US$ 160.00/lot
20 pieces / lot
12V 10 WLED16 color adjustable light RGB underwater light, water level IP68 quality assurance, free shipping a pack of 50US$ 25.00/piece
NO2 3W E27 RGB Multi High Power 16 Colors Changing Globe LED Bulb Lamp Light + Remote Control 85V-265VUS$ 180.00/lot
20 pieces / lot
10 W RGB 16 colors from freight strong light quality assurance LED Flood LightsUS$ 27.00/piece
High Power Warm White LED Waterproof Flood Light Lamp 10W 12V Warm White/Cold White a pack of 20US$ 273.00/lot
20 pieces / lot
Free Shipping 3W E27 RGB Lights Crystal LED Light Bulb + Remote Control 220V [LedLightsMap ] pack of 1US$ 12.00/piece
E14, 1 W red crystal ever-burning lamps, free shipping 85~245V pack of 2US$ 8.00/lot
2 pieces / lot
3W E27 RGB Multi High Power 16 Colors Changing Globe LED Bulb Lamp Light + Remote Control 85V-265V freeshippingUS$ 11.00/piece