1. We only accept payments via Credit card or PayPal.
2. All payments must be prepaid, no Cash and COD payments
Warranty and Return
1. All products have been checked and packaged in good condition before dispatch.
2. In case the item is defective, please inform us within 30 days of receipt, we will replace a new one. No Refunds are offered.
3. Buyers have to pay for the return cost and we will pay the cost for resend
1. We ship worldwide with flat rate shipping by DHL. We can also provide express post by EMS(5-8 days) or UPS(4-5 days). The cost is a higher than standard postage, about $20 or higher. If you want post by EMS or UPS, please contact us.
2. We will use your shipping address filed on Aliexpress as the shipping address for the merchandise. If you would like to change the address, please contact us IMMEDIATELY after your payment.
3. Delivery time is around 7-25 business days to most countries:
7-20 days to United Kingdom
8-20 days to Australia
8-25 days to USA / Canada
10-25 days to most countries in Europe
3-4 weeks to Italy
Your satisfaction is our first priority. Defective product will be offered exchange. REFUND or EXCHANGE . Returns are available within 30 days from the item's shipment date. All items MUST be returned in their original condition, not altered. We appreciate your positive feedback. Our system will leave feedback automatically after you pay it. Please leave us positive feedback upon satisfaction of the item. Please email us before leaving negative and neutral feedback. We will try our best to solve the issue.
We will be glad to answer any question you may have, please feel free to contact us , we do try respond as quickly as possible. Due to time zone difference, please allow 12~24 hours to get your mail replied.
The 4Cs diamond guide is provided to consumers as a reference for evaluat ing diamonds. The four most popular factors used to measure diamond quality are cut,color,clarity ,and carta weight.
Once you have completed this section, you'll be ready to search our diamond database and select a diamond that's right for you.
Most diamonds have unique clarity characteristics, much like a fingerprint. These distinguishing characteristics can be classified as inclusions and blemishes. Inclusions are enclosed within a diamond, or they extend into the diamond from its surface. Blemishes are confined to the diamond's surface. These characteristics can detract from the pure beauty of the diamond. When light enters a diamond, it is reflected and refracted out. If there is anything disrupting the flow of light in the diamond, such as an inclusion, a proportion of the light reflected may be lost.
Diamond Carat Weight
Diamond weight is measured in carats, a small unit of measurement equal to 200 milligrams. Each carat is divided into 100 points. Therefore, a half-carat stone may be referred to as a "50-pointer" or "50-points". Carat weight is the easiest of the 4 C's for gemologists to determine because of the use of sophisticated measuring equipment.
Two diamonds of equal carat weight might vary greatly in value depending upon their cut, color and clarity. This is important because when mounted, one diamond may appear larger than the other, although they actually weigh the same. Because large diamonds are rare, they generally have a greater value per carat. For example, the price of a two-carat stone will be several times higher than four 50-pointers of equal quality.