Ingredients: bamboo vinegar, chitosan, dextrin, dokudami, loquat leaf, tourmaline, vegetable fiber, Vitamin C and wood vinegar. The Pads are individually wrapped to preserve freshness.
How do the foot pads work ?
For hundreds of years, eastern medicine understood toxins traveled downwards in the body accumulating in the tips of our toes and ankles. They also understood that toxin accumulation lead to many degenerative diseases. For example, painful rheumatism and arthritis were caused by acidic toxic fluids gathering around the joints.
In foot reflexology, the feet are considered channels to many vital organs, with over 60 acupuncture points on the soles of our feet.
The foot pads contain natural ingredients which stimulate these acupuncture points through the combined action of wood/bamboo vinegar, far-infrared energy and negative ion emissions. This stimulation results in the breakdown of water and waste molecules that free blockages in the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Cleansing naturally begins in the soles of our feet.
The primary effect of the Kinoki Detox Foot Pads is detoxification. The patches will absorb your toxins after using for whole night. You can see that from the changing of the color after using it. The more dirty you see the foot pad, the more toxins it has absorbed. After consistently using for a period, they will become cleaner each morning. That means most of the toxins in your body have been released already. Apart from your feet, you can also apply these detox foot pads onto other part of your body, including back, knees, elbows etc.
Benefits of the Detox Foot Pads :
Release unwanted toxins
Increase your energy level
Reduce aches, pains, headaches, & tiredness
Improve your metabolism
Improve your blood circulation
Improve weight loss
Totally discreet - Works while you sleep
Simple and Easy to use
Directions for use :
1. Apply Kinoki detox patch one hour before bed-time.
2. Wash and dry your feet or body part before applying kinoki Detox Patch.
3. Take one adhesive sheet and slowly peel off paper.
3. Place the foot pad on the adhesive where noted to "Put adhesive sheet on this side" and place onto the soles of your feet or the desired area of other body part.
(Socks can be worn if necessary)
4. Wear for 8-10 hours then remove pad.
5. Wipe surface with wet towel until it?s no longer sticky.
6. Used patches will appear dark greenish or grayish as they absorb toxins and waste matter from your body.
7. Continue to use each night until the discoloration of the pad subsides.
8. When used kinoki patches show signs of lightening, apply once or twice a week for maintenance.
Cautions: Do not put on open wound. If you are allergic, do not use these pads. This product is not intended to diagnose or cure any disease. If you experience any disease, consult a physician.