We are a professional wedding dresses design and manufacturing company. All our products are made of top quality materials, and with very good workmanship. Our products include bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, prom dresses,and veils. Currently we supply over 30 bridal shops in North America and Europe. Please follow the measurement instructions, and measure yourself carefully. After you pay for me ,please tell me your exact measurement in 24 hours , so that you can receive the dress quickly !If you need any other color or special requirement, please contact me by email and I will take care of your request personally.
how to measure ?
When a young girl is facing her wedding, she is excited and maybe a little nervous. She wants to be able to get everything ready for her wedding, which is almost the most important thing in her life. Every bride wants to have the perfect dress. When first entering a bridal shop you will be overwhelmed by the millions of style of wedding dresses. Don’t worry; it is not so difficult to choose a suitable wedding dress for you body shape. Just follow these steps:
1. To be honest with your measurements. Never buy a dress that is smaller than your body shape right now. Don’t plan to lose weight to fit into a dress. Accept your body as it is now and provide accurate and up to date measurements to the boutique where you shop for your dress.
2. Ask for advices. Find your girlfriends and female family members to get their advices. Then ask for help from an impartial source. Because your friends might not be the best judge of what suits your body, you had better talk to at least three sales people who can give you an impartial view of what works best for your body. If you have hired a wedding planner, he or she might be able to give you an impartial opinion as well.
3. Try more styles. Don’t have a mental image of the perfect wedding dresses. You might find yourself disappointed if you limit yourself from the beginning. Open your mind to styles you would never have considered. It won’t hurt to try them on and see how they look.
4. Hide your flaws. There are some simple styles that can help camouflage features you would rather keep hidden. A simple A-line wedding dress will make any woman look trimmer whether she’s a pear shape or an apple shape, because it is narrow at the waist then flared out toward the base. Empire waists also help disguise a bottom heavy woman while looking elegant and serene.
5. Celebrate your curves. If you prefer a curvy look for your wedding dress, consider something that creates an hourglass shape by boosting your cleavage and tapers out with a full skirt. A trim and fitted bodice will lift and shape your body to create the curves you desire.
6. Consider the rest of your wardrobe. If you take a look at the rest of your own wardrobe, consider the clothes you love most. Why you love them most? Select the figure flattering benefits of your favorite clothes and use those key elements when shopping for your dress. You might find that you already know what works best for your shape and you only need to put what you know into practice.
So choosing the right wedding dresses for your shape is not so traumatic. With a little patience, some trial and error and these steps, you can find the perfect dress for your most important day.
The wedding day draws closer and you have picked up your wedding dress – anything that happens now is your responsibility. No matter if you are twelve months or one week out from your wedding day, careful preparation will avoid disasters on the day.
Here are some guidelines and sound advice to keeping your wedding dress safe.
Before the wedding day
Always ask our wedding dress designer or dressmaker to give you advice on how your wedding dress should be stored over the next few days, weeks, months…
Avoid hanging the gown, especially if it is heavy, as this will cause stress on the seams or cause you fabric to stretch of tear. If your dress is suitable to hang use a good quality hanger, avoid the use of metal hangers.
It is recommended you store your wedding dress in a garment bag in your wardrobe preferably the one you received from the bridal boutique.
Don’t store it anywhere damp or where it may come into contact with rats, possums or any other native marsupials and keep it clear from material loving moths.
Keep sharp items away from your gown, which may snag the fabric.
If you prepurchased your wedding dress 6 months or more prior to your wedding day pull it out and try it on again a month before the day.
Does it still fit? It may need alterations.
Don’t iron your wedding dress!!!! If it needs pressing take it to a professional drycleaner.
Practice makes perfect
Yes, you are allowed one practice (if you dare) before the big day.
Practice putting on the dress, walking, turning, kneeling and moving like you will during the wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Get a feel for how the dress moves and how you handle the train if you have one.
Warning: Do not do this wearing makeup or in the presence of young kids, pets, open fires, any fires, coffees, red wine, soy sauce, food or fiances!!!! Clear the furniture so there is no chance of a snag and do not dress alone…have one of the bridesmaids help you into the wedding dress.
On the wedding day
Avoid wearing a bra before you put on your dress, particularly if you are wearing a strapless style dress. This way you won’t leave any strap marks on your shoulders. Similarly, do not wear tight fitting socks that can leave a mark on your ankles.
If the bottoms of your shoes aren’t already scuffed or scoured do so now to avoid any slip ups down the aisle! Scuff or scour the bottoms of your shoes on the foot path, or with a knife or sandpaper. Some people recommend spraying hair spray on the bottom of shoes – just ensure that it is hair spray not hair gloss which will have the opposite affect.
When you and your bridesmaids get into your dresses, tuck some tissues under your arms – there will be lots of running around, and no doubt nerves, this will prevent unsightly underarm spots from staing the wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. Of course, don’t forget to remove the tissues just before the ceremony!
A great way to remove make-up from your wedding dress is with a piece of bread! It actually works exceptionally well; you just rub it over the mark & out it come! Alternatively you can use dressmakers chalk or white chalk.
Bridesmaids are responsible to ensure you and your dress look beautiful throughout the wedding day, ask them to them to check for lippy on the teeth and to re-arrange your veil, wedding gown and anything else that might come unstuck during at the wedding!
A wedding dress is one of the most important purchases that a woman can make, and is often one of the major expenses of a wedding. Once a wedding dress has been purchased, special care must be taken to keep the dress in pristine condition.
And how to Cleaning your Wedding Dress?
It seems obvious that wedding dresses should be dry cleaned, but care should be taken when choosing a dry cleaner, since some dry cleaning services ship their clothes to another facility and your dress can become damaged by rough handling and the stress of transit. Before picking a dry cleaner, make sure that they process all of their clothes on site and that they do their work by hand instead of using an automated system. If possible, try to find a dry cleaner that has specific experience in wedding dresses and be sure they are familiar with how delicate the material can be; this is especially important if your wedding dress has bead work or other intricate decorations. Being picky about your dry cleaner will ensure that your gown isn’t damaged.