2012 D900 EOBD OBD2 OBDII ISO/VPW/PWM/CAN BUS Systems Universal Car Engine Fault Diagnostic Scanner Data Code Reader Free Shipping
An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held OBDII ScanTools which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) that appear when the "check engine" light is showing.
DTCs are codes that are stored by the car's in-board computer system in response to a vehicle issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit alphanumeric sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
This scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC, displays the I/M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes, retrieves vehicle information (VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp.
Help prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling a used vehicle with the MULTOBD scan too.
- Display: backlight 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- Easy-to-read screen and also saves up to 15 scans for later viewing.
- Operating temperature: 0-50 C (-32 to 122F)
- External power: 8.0 to 15.0 volts provided by vehicle battery
- Internal Power: 3 AA battery (NOT included)
- Displays the DTC definitions on screen unlike previous models
- Wider coverage: works with CAN-equipped vehicles
- Reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer, specific DTCs
- Resets check engine lights
- Views OBD II Live data
- Views OBD II freeze frame data
- Displays I/M readiness status
- Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- Hot keys for quick read and release
- Hand held and easy to use with one plug-in only
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Safely communicates with the onboard computer
- No batteries needed for operation powered via detachable OBD2 cable
- Battery compartment for off-vehicle reviewing or for when upgrading from PC
- Power: directly from the vehicle or by x3 AA batteries(Batteries Not Included)
- Unit dimensions: 84 x 200 x 30mm(W x L x D)
- Screen dimensions: 60 x42mm(W x L)
- Cable length: 109cm
- Color: Black(as pictures shown)
- Weight: 390g
- U.S. Models - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean:
- Suitable for almost all cars after 1996 .
- GM 96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
- Ford 96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
- Chrysler 96 - 2006(OBD-II)
- Toyota 96 - 2006(OBD-II)
- Honda 96 - 2006(OBD-II)
- NISSAN 96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
- All other - Asian and European 96 - 2006(OBD-II)
- This is an OBDII and EOBD scanner which supports the following protocols:
- CAN/KWP 2000/ISO 9141-2/PWM/VPW
- Works on ISO/ VPW /PWM bus systems as well as can bus systems
- The D900 CanScan is brand new and is supplied with: scanner unit OBD II connector cable, disc with comprehensive user manual, OBD information and compatibility list and padded storage case with wrist strap.
1 x 2012 D900 EOBD OBD2 OBDII CAN BUS Any Car Engine Fault Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader(DCCDS2495BK)
1 x OBD2 Connector Cable
1 x CD-ROM