Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
-Reverse polarity protection. When connected incorrect AC input, inverter will alarm to avoid damage.
- The DC input will cut off automatically at night to avoid the current reverse. And it will switch on when the DC come in at daytime.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) will optimize the power output.
- Stackable (connect in parallel for higher output, and the output will not be affected by single panel)
- Island protection: Inverter will shut down during black outs.
- LED indicators reflect the power output rate
- Grid-Tied - sells surplus power directly back to the grid at a premium rate (depends on your location)
- Generates pure Sine Wave
- Plug and Play Design, simply plug into an outlet (GFI), no hard-wiring
- Simple and safe installation - Constant Power Output
- Low distortion output on all ranges
- Allow different Power factor from loads
- Not require rewiring of existing electronics
- Compact and light weight design -Suitable for family used small system (panel)
- Poor performance of one of the solar panels would not affect the performance of the other units in the whole System
|Normal AC Output Power||300W|
|Maximum AC Output Power||360W|
|AC Output Voltage Rang||110v or 230v, it does not both in one inverter||90v~130v,190V ~ 260V|
|AC Output Frequency Range||46Hz ~ 65Hz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion(THD)||<5%|
|DC Input Voltage Range||28V ~ 52V|
|Standby Power consumption||<0.5W|
|Output Current Waveform||Pure Sine-wave|
|Over Current Protection||Yes|
|Over Temperature Protection||Yes|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 0C ~ 45 0C|
Note: Generally 24v solar panel rated voltage is 36v, so pls DO NOT connect your 24v solar panel to this inverter, because the inverter input is 14-28v, otherwise the inverter will be burnt.