Free Shipping!!!36V 500W Front Wheel e-bike,e-bicycle,ebike,electric bicycle,electric bike conversion kits with brushless gearless hub motor
New Style, New Motor, New Technology
Summer is coming, become a Wind-Rider now!
Now buy the new Motor kit, we will give you one gift!!!
36v 500w brushless motor detail
E-Bike Conversion Kit:
The kit includes motorized wheel, motor controller, speed throttle, power break lever, wire harness
Quiet and Reliable Brushless Gearless Hub Motor ( 36V)
Motor Specifications: 36V/ 500W/320rpm
High Motor Efficiency: >80%
Hub Width: 85mm front or 135mm rear hub motor
Reinforced Bike rim and tire special for e-bike
16", 18", 20" Wheel: (Front Wheel Kit): 50cm X 50cm X 18cm, Kit Gross Weight: 11Kgs
16", 18", 20" Wheel: (Rear Wheel Kit): 50cm X 50cm X 22cm, Kit Gross Weight: 12Kgs
24" Wheel: (Front Wheel Kit): 61cm X 61cm X 18cm, Kit Gross Weight: 13Kgs
24" Wheel: (Rear Wheel Kit): 61cm X 61cm X 22cm, Kit Gross Weight: 14Kgs
26" Wheel: (Front Wheel Kit): 65cm X 65cm X 18cm, Kit Gross Weight: 13Kgs
26" Wheel: (Rear Wheel Kit): 65cm X 65cm X 22cm, Kit Gross Weight: 16Kgs
28" Wheel: (Front Wheel Kit): 74cm X 74cm X 18cm, Kit Gross Weight: 17Kgs
28" Wheel: (Rear Wheel Kit): 74cm X 74cm X 22cm, Kit Gross Weight: 21Kgs
This kit comes with everything you need to convert your bike to an Electric bike except the battery.
Please check accessories lists for ebike kits.
1, Front or Rear Wheel (the whole wheel!with rim and spokes, Steel Wire, Bolts) with different Watt Powerful Brushless Gearless Hub Motor
(The wheel size comes with 16", 18", 20", 24", 26", 700C and 28". Please specify your wheel size and the Voltage you wanted when you order)
2, Standard Motor Controller
3, Battery Charger(Only available when you buy battery from us)
4, 2 Brake pullers
5, Twist Grip Throttle or Thumb Throttle
6, Battery Power Indicator
7, 2ea. Handlebar Grips
8, Pedelec Sensor
9, Battery Connecting Harness
Available Speed Gear Quantity: Single Speed, 5-speed, six speed, seven speed
Available Wheel Size: 20", 24", 26", 27" 700C, 28"
Benefits of an Electric Bicycle:
· Fun - You will find yourself wanting to ride more.
· Health & Fitness - Get more exercise than you normally would.
· No need to shower at work - No sweat because you don’t have to pedal hard.
· Environmentally friendly - Less emissions than even the most environmentally friendly hybrid cars.
· Inexpensive to run - Less than 5 cents per 30km charge.
· Fast - Cruise comfortably at a higher speed than you could achieve by yourself.
· Avoid the traffic - Take advantage of the cycle lanes during peak hour.
· Tackle hills with ease - pedaling uphill is as easy as on the flat.
· Greater carrying capacity - Tow a bicycle trailer with minimal effort
· Prestige - Ebikes are a really cool way to get around
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
1. Why we use E-bike? Why we convert our bike to E-bike?
You convert your bicycle to E-bike, then you can still keep your original bicycle, and at the same time you can enjoy the DIY process.
2. Are hub motors good for climbing hills?
The gearless motors on this website will give assistance going up hills but you may have to pedal also. The 36V models have strong torque and are very good hill climbers! Our axial flux motor is up to 98% efficient and will give assistance at all speeds.
3. What is regenerative Braking?
Regenerative braking puts energy back into your batteries when you slow down or go downhill. The system is similar to the Toyota Prius and extends the range of your ebike without extending your own energy input. It also reduces wear and tear on the brakes.
4. What is the difference between front wheel and rear wheel?
Front wheel is easier to install and can keep your original speed gear of the rear wheel, rear wheel has 5-speed gear.
5. Does your standard kit include regenerative Braking?
No, our standard kit uses standard controller, if you want regenerative braking, you have to change our standard controller to regenerative controller, the difference cost is about USD40, if you want this, please kindly tell us. But one point please pay attention, standard controller is more stable than regenerative controller.
6. What is the difference between standard braking and regenerative braking kit?
Regenerative braking kit can save power, the battery can drive more distance, but the top speed will be also lower than standard braking kit, so if you prefer high speed, we recommend you to buy standard braking kit.
7. Is there any maintenance required?
No, never with brushless gearless motors because there is only one moving part in the entire system, the wheel!
8. Is Pedelec Sensor included?
Yes, and you can install it or not as you will.
9. How much is the minimum fork width for front and rear wheel?
Normally for front wheel shall be 8.5cm minimum, and for rear wheel shall be 13.50cm minimum.
11. Are batteries included?
No. If you need, we can also supply you LiFePO4 Battery or lithium ion battery
12. Do you sell battery?
Yes, we only supply LiFePO4&li ion batteries with Aluminium Case, Charger and key lock. (Only for 36V 12Ah, 48V 10Ah and smaller battery has Aluminium Case, big Capacity battery can only with battery bag.)
13. Do you sell bracket?
Yes, we sell bracket.
14. Do you sell other components?
Yes, We sell motor, controller and all other parts and components.
15. How to calculate torque?
Torque (in N*m) = 9.55 * Power (in watts) / Speed (in rpm)
1N*m = 141.61 oz*in = 8.85 lb*in = 10,200.0 g*cm, 1.0 hp = 745.7 watts
1.0 in = 2.54 cm, 1.0 kg = 2.205 lb = 35.27 oz, 1.0 mile = 1.61 Km, Tc=(Tf-32)*5/9.
16. How to calculate my bike rim size?
Please kindly check here: Rim Size Calculation.
17. How to calculate my bike spoke length?
Please kindly check here:
If you buy our motor only, we will put spokes inside free, because out spokes are special.
you also can choose thumb throttle or twist throttle
two brake levers
pedal assistance system
six speed freewheel
50 pieces / lot
10 pieces / lot
Easy Step by Step installation:
1. Unscrew the existing front wheel or rear wheel on your bike
2. Screw on the Wheel that comes with the kit
3. Attach the Throttle and Brake Puller
4. Fasten the Motor Controller
Pacage material: carton box with foam
After your purchase, please kindly give us details:
1. Wheel Size
2. Front or Rear Wheel
3. Voltage and Power
4. Telephone Number for Delivery