All Rights Reserved
5 Tier Cup Cake Stand
- This stand can be used as a 2, 3, 4, 5 tier stand (examples above)
- The stand can be split into a number of smaller stands if required.
- This stand has been designed and built in the China using the latest laser cutting technology.
- There is no need for glue or any other fixings.
- The stand comes flat packed and only takes a few minutes to assemble.
- The edges of the acrylic are perfectly clear and polished.
- Every part of the stand has been accurately cut and finished.
- Can be taken apart, washed and stored away for another time.
- Easy to clean
- After the demolition, saving space
- Ideal for Wedding parties and celebrations, for cup cakes and buffet food.
- The stand will hold around 55cup cakes depending on the size of the cup cakes being used.
Tier 1 150mm 6" 6 cakes (average)
Tier 2 187mm 7.5" 7 cakes (average)
Tier 3 225mm 9" 10 cakes (average)
Tier 4 263mm 10.5" 14 cakes (average)
Tier 5 300mm 12" 18 cakes (average)
The distance between each tier is 100mm(4" ) and the total height of the stand is 430mm(17").
Why Buy From Us?
We continually strive to source the finest quality materials for the best price, so that we remain competitive, offering our customers a fair deal. We pride ourselves on supplying a wide range of top class products and would never risk our reputation by using anything other than the best available.
Through extensive designing and testing we have found that it's not all about how thick the acrylic is but what you do with it that counts! The unique support systems in our stands ensure that weight is evenly distributed across every tier, creating strength and an ability to support a significant amount of weight. Just look at the picture above and you'll see just how strong our stands can be.
Please bear in mind that upon opening your box for the first time you might think :
"Why is my stand not the colour I ordered?"
A protective hygienic wrap is added to the acrylic by the manufacturer to shield the acrylic from any damage incurred during the production and transportation process. This film can be easily removed from the acrylic by lifting it up at the edge and peeling back.
We are happy to replace faulty goods.