(1) Put seeds into 40° C water for 24 hours.
(2) Put seeds into very wet sands for germination. (Generally it takes more than 40 days.)
(3) Move it into soil after it sprouts.
It is generally necessary for sowing the soil loose, breathable, high water holding capacity. The soil is generally used vermiculite, peat, sphagnum, perlite, tree fern and other mixed.
Top to cover the container after sowing fresh), fresh stab a few holes in the membrane permeability.
The container in the sun, keep the temperature around 20 degrees.
Germination temperature: 20-25° C
Germination time: 40 days
Growth optimum temperature: 10-25 ° C
Spacing : 20 * 20
Rose on soil not ask for much, just with some humus soil aggregate
structure can be good training as long as the following three links will make good growth:
Rose is afraid of (1) Rose is drought tolerant plants, but it is afraid floods. It is necessary use non-glazed bonsai pots of soil cultivation. The principle is "do not pour water on it when soil is not dry. Wet it completely when you pour water on soil.”
(2) Lend a high concentration of fertilizer (especially fertilizers) will result in the death of local rot.
(3) All plants need sunlight. Rose like sunshine too.
Fertilization should be diligent in summer, every 15 to 20 days to be applied once a watering time after fertilization to prevent burning seedlings.
Fall pruning should be to prevent excessive growth, flowering and plant type of beauty. Rose more aphids, pay attention to prevention and treatment
1. Please seeds stored in a cool, dry place.
2. The seed surface is 1-2 times the diameter of the seed.
We do our best to serve our each customer the best that we can.
We will refund you for items returned within 7 days of you receiving them, for any reason. A full refund will be given if items are returned in their original condition.
Merchandise which is damaged or missing components is not refundable.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping with proper packaging.
On receiving items, we will refund you immediately.