Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
6W LED TRAFFIC LIGHT ROHS CE Free ship RGBWY color hot sale2012
FREE SHIPPMENT !!!!
|Bean Angle:||15° 25° 30° 60°|
|Life Span:||20 000HRS|
Colour: Red, White, Green, Yellow, Blue.
1,Base type: Instal on the ceil.
3,Operating voltage: AC220V.
5,Valid lifespan:20 000h.
6,CE and ROHS certified.
8,Warranty: Cree(USA) / Bridgelux(USA) 2 years, Epistar(TAIWAN,CHINA) / Epleds(TAIWAN,CHINA) 1 year.
9,Environment-friendly and no UV or IR radiation.
10,Easy to install and maintain.
11,Replacement of traditional bulbs and no subsidiary fixture.
12.Competitive price for your market.
Landscapes, architectural, show window, display cases, artworks, amusement parks, meeting room and homes lighting.
Carton box with standard export packing: 36*30*30CM/10KG/144PCS
1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
T/T, L/C or in cash, or other we agree !
Question & Answer:
Q: Does LED LIGHT crash into pieces from high place ?
A: Yes, please be care the LED LIGHT when moving.
Q: Can LED lights be used outdoors in rain or snow?
A: Yes, the majority of our LED lights can be used outdoors. Some are listed as non-waterproof and therefore should be used indoors only. Although most of the lights will work fine in all but the most extreme conditions, it's still important to protect the power supply, especially in rain or snow.
Q: Is it possible to cut the tape and re-link it together?
A: Yes, the tape can be cut and re-linked with a soldering iron and cable. However, please be aware that the tape may no longer be waterproof once cut.
Q: How long do LED lights last?
A: Our lights will last for at least 20 000 hours and often for much longer. Factors like environment, temperature and usage will affect the life of the lights.
Who we are:
We are looking forward to receive your comment about our service or product. Whatever it is negative or neutral. Because your comment can improve our service and product quality.