| || |
Antique Brass Faucet Kitchen /Bath Sink Mixer Tap A65
- Europe classic style
- Antique Brass finish
- Tap height:270mm
- Spout height:230mm
- Spout reach:185mm
- Fitted with 1/4 turn ceramic discs for ease of use and durability.
- With swivel spout fit for two sinks
- Minimum pressure requirement 1 Bar
- Comes with all fittings and two flexible pipes.
- Similar the one that retails from US$150up
Why buy from us?
Premium quality, Low price and fast shipment! Plus, high level of customer satisfaction (see our feedbacks).
Quality assurance of our faucets/shower set:
1. Finish - durable thick layer brass polished finish resist corrosion and tarnishing.
2. Body - made of heavy solid brass for durability & reliability. Heavier the better. Don't choose light weighted faucet.
3. Valve - equipped with drip-free ceramic disc valves for long life and smooth feel. Don't choose faucet with plastic valves.
General Faucet Installation Instruction
Step 1: Position the Faucet
Step 2: Attach the Water Supply Tubes
Step 3: Connect the Faucet Lift Rod
Step 4: Flush the Faucet
- Anytime you work on plumbing, filings, chips, and other debris can fall into the plumbing pipes.
- This debris can damage the sealing surfaces inside the faucet and cause leaks.
- Remove aerator and black sealing gasket above it.
- Before turning on the water supply, make sure the faucet handles are open (on position) in order to remove the debris without causing damage. (Diagram A)
- Open both water supply valves under the sink. (Diagram B)
- Allow the water to run for 15 seconds. (Diagram C)
- Close the faucet handles (turn off).
- Make sure any debris is cleaned from the aerator screen. (Diagram D)
- Replace the aerator. (Diagram E)
- From the top of the sink, insert the lift-rod into the faucet. (Diagram A)
- From under the sink, make sure the pivot-rod is in the down position. Insert the lift-rod into the lift-rod strap. Tighten the screw.
- From the top of the sink, make sure the lift-rod opens and closes the drain plug as desired. (Diagram B)
- Make any needed adjustments by loosening the lift-rod strap screw and repositioning the lift-rod.
- If you need to connect the lift-rod strap to the pivot rod, slide one end of the spring clip onto the pivot-rod.
- Make sure that both the pivot -rod and the lift-rod are in the down position. Insert the pivot-rod in the closest hole in the lift-rod strap.
- Slide the other end of the pivot-rod. Make sure the lift-rod opens and closes the drain plug as desired.
- Make minor adjustments by loosening the lift-rod strap screw and repositioning the lift-rod. (Diagram C)
- Make major adjustments by removing the spring clip and moving the pivot-rod to a different hole in the lift-rod strap.
- Water is typically supplied to the faucet through water-supply tubes.
- Wrap the threads of the water-supply valve with Teflon tape. Although most plumbers use only Teflon tape, some plumbing supply manufacturers also recommend using plumber’s putty. (Diagram A)
- Thread the water supply nut onto the shut-off valve. Tighten the nut with a wrench. (Diagram B)
- Wrap the threads on the faucet shank with Teflon tape, and then thread the water supply nut onto the faucet shank. (Diagram C)
- Tighten the nut with a basin wrench. (Diagram D)
- Begin installing your faucet by placing the gasket and faucet in position on the sink. (Diagram A)
- From under the sink, thread the plastic mounting nuts onto the faucet shanks. Be sure the large side of each plastic mounting nut is up. (Diagram B)
- From the top of the sink, check the faucet and gasket position. (Diagram C)
- From under the sink tighten the mounting nuts, making certain not to over-tighten which could damage the nuts and make them difficult to remove in the future. (Diagram D)
Shipping : most product from us are free shipping
It takes 1-4 Working Days to prepare your item, conduct a final quality control inspection and packaging.
About Shipping Times:
We will do our best to provide you with accurate shipping times for your package, but please note that the times are estimates only. We will use DHL/UPS/FedEx/EMS to make sure your package will arrive fast and safe. It usually takes 3-8 Working Days to arrive in most countries, though some countries may take longer. These shipping times are not a guarantee. If you have a time sensitive project, we recommend you contact a customer service representative beforehand to ensure your order can arrive on time.
- Orders cancelled before shipping will be eligible for a full refund.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact with our staff , welcome to shop .
All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original packaging. Requests to return items due to quality issues, damage during shipping, or color/style/size errors must be accompanied by photos or other evidence that clearly shows the problem with the item received.
Replacements and refunds are not available for faucet with no quality issues.
Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items
Defective, damaged or mis-shipped items are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing the problem with the items. If you believe your items were damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier in order to process your refund.
If you choose to return your order that within the circumstances mentioned above,you should Contact Customer Service within 7 days of your receiving. Please note that order return with no quality issues cannot be approved. Include an explanation and photographs of the product and courier number documenting the reason for the return.
Faucet quality issues include:
- Product damage
- Failure to function properly once correctly installed
- Defective LED light for LED faucet
- Receiving the wrong items
Note:Considering the settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures , slight color mismatches are not included.
If your order cannot be shipped by the date originally stated, Customer Service will offer you the option of keeping or canceling your product.
- Customers whose items are overdue by no more than 10 days can choose to cancel the product and get a full refund, or keep the product and get a 30% reimbursement upon delivery.
- Customers whose items are overdue by more than 10 days have the option of canceling for a full refund, or keeping the product at no cost except shipping fees.
1) Contact Customer Service within 30 days of your order's shipment*. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service.
*When you receive an email entitled "shipped.
2) Once Customer Service approves your request, please send the item and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible.
3) Once your item arrives at our facility, your return will be processed in 3 to 5 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and will be shipped back to you.
All Faucets from our shop have 24 months warranty period. If you have any questions regarding our warranty, please contact us as well / and if you want to buy more fore resell ,just contact us ,we will give you the best price and serivers