1.Save 80% hardware and software cost
2.Easy to setup, maintain and secure
3.Slash computing acquisition & support cost...
1. Saving Cost can save hardware cost equivalent to buy Pentium 4 or the same performance. It can expand your original host computer for home, office users more easily.
2. No Maintenance
Just only need to maintain and update the host. No need hardware maintenance, but need update the service software of the host.
3. Simultaneously Operation with Windows
Host and N280 can simultaneously and independently operate the same program, but need net license.
N280 can operate the programmed of host: browse the web, mail, office software, most of the games (except for the 3D games and order programme)
5. No installation and limitless connection
Only need 10s to start, no need to install device on host computer. No distance limit to connect to other computer, use IP address, you can even connect to other over seas computer!
1. The specs are: Dimension 115mm*25mm*115mm (L*H*W)
2. Weight 0.5kg
3. Power Input: 100-240V,50/60Hz; Output:5V/2A
4. Firmware feature Windows CE integrated RDP protocols
5. Onboard CPU ARM926EJ 533MHz
6. Memory Onboard 64MB RAM
7. Storage Onboard 2GB Flash
8. Display support Max 1440*900@85Hz,24/16bit/64K colors; Widescreen 1440*900,1280*1024support
9. Management Remote management, configuration;
10. Wake terminal remotely (Wake-on-Lan)
11. Onboard LAN 10/100 Mb/s
12. Operating range 3k meters
13. Ports: 1 RJ-45 LAN port; 3 USB 2.0 ports; 1 DC in port; 2 Audio jacks: speaker-out
14. Server OS support Windows Server 2000/2003, Windows NT 4.0-Terminal Server edition,
Citrix Win frame Server
1. The buyer are responsible for any insurance you think necessary.
2. The processing time for a specific order varies with the product type and stock status. Mostly, processing time can be 3 to 15 working days.
3. All items must be returned in their original condition, in order to qualify for a refund or exchange of goods.
4.Items returned after 7 days of delivery are only eligible for repair.
5. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred.