Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
There is no band label when you receive the hair.
Package:one PP bag for one bundle of hair.
Kindly note below before order.
1. The End. It cannot be as thick as the head. The thickness is the same as below pictures. The weight for all size is about 90g-100g per bundle. So the size more longer. the thickness more thinner.
2. Shedding. It is normal to have some piece of hair will be shedding if you comb them with strength. Please soft to them, just treat them as your own hair.
3. Length. There is one inch which has been sewn to the head. The length will be measured when it is very stretched. For example, if you order 20inches, the length you measure maybe 18inches.
Get more information to check below link
We guarantee our hair is pure and natural, it can hold curls and take color easily with proper application, But please don’t expect it to be as perfect as your own hair….(IN OTHER WORDS) “it’s a weft so it can’t grow new strands and consume nutrition from a scalp…”, I say this because hair extensions need a lot of maintenance especially virgin hairs, So please keep in mind that any damage done to your extensions is irreversible, the only result is throwing it in the garbage. So please protect your investment and read the tips below carefully.
**hair is measured when pulled straight
HOW MANY BUNDLES DO YOU NEED
Our hair is 90g-100g per bundle/ 3.2-oz -3.5 ounces
Usually 3 bundles are enough for a full standard size head, but if your head is larger than we suggest 4 bundles for fullness.
Real virgin hair is raw material collect from the donator directly. Each bundle color varies slightly. Our virgin hair color are arrange from natural brown tones (some darker, and some lighter). Note: virgin hair is pure and unaltered, and may have a few gray strands of hair, which is common; we usually pluck the gray hairs out, however it is truly impossible to pluck every gray strand. So we won’t guarantee there are no gray hairs, you may have to pluck a few strand out yourself that we missed. The only way to achieve a true 1b, 2, 4 or any other colors is to dye it directly yourself.
Very important tips:
1. When hair sheds: DON’T WORRY….Please expect some minimal strands to come out. To prevent shedding you must seal your wefts. Which should be done before installing. Also keep pulling (running fingers through hair) and combing to a minimum, since these acts promote breakage.
2. Co-wash: Please make sure you co-wash your bundles (wash your hair once you receive it) Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair. Use good quality salon recommended shampoo and conditioning products, because conditioning the hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, also use a good leave-in conditioner.This is key to getting rid of any particles or dirt left on hair. Complete the co-wash process with a leave-in conditioner on the hair to keep in moisture, and revitalize the hair.
3. When Combing: First part hair in to small sections. Always use a wide-tooth comb, and start from the bottom and work your way up. For the tight curly hair please detangle it when in water with condition and shampoo, don’t comb it after it is dry, otherwise will cause tangling and matting. Improper shampoo products are damaging so please use mild shampoo. Also improper dyes can damage the hair and make the hair very dry.
4. When using heat: Heat can be your hairs worst enemy. The more heat you use on your hair, the shorter the longevity of your hair will last. Both wavy, straight, and curly hair can be straighten and restyled as desired, but please know that you’re taking your own risk by applying heat on your hair back and forth. Purchase the pattern you want, we don’t advice you change the existing pattern to an extreme pattern with heat a lot, because this can cause non-repairable damages. We suggest using Flexi Rods; these get your hair wavy or curl as desired without heat. Very easy with great results.
5. Daily care: keep hair in clean, moistening and nutritious, wash and condition it once or twice per week, spray moistening every day (especially for curly hair), braid it before sleeping.
Please note curly hair always needs more maintenance than wavy or straight hair, please make sure you can afford this maintenance before buying, or consultant with a professional if you are unfamiliar with the maintenance of virgin hairs. Please keep in mind, cheap lower-quality products and chemicals will damage the hair, and is irreversible. We are not responsible for any customers (buyers) improper maintenance.