Controls from your radio & multi-function steering wheel!
USB SD Adapter Car Digital CD Changer is full-featured solution to connect, play and control MP3/WMA on car radio, without FM Transmitter control.
Combining USB slot, SD/SDHC/MMC slot, and AUX IN slot, it provides car owners access to vast audio sources.
Acted as a converter of "Entertainment Source", it can make travel more entertaining and increase peace of mind.
* Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled, high quality sound guaranteed
* Controlled by car Head Unit, support Steering Wheel operation
* With imported Decoding Chip, perfectly support MP3 and WMA music tracks
* Supports SD/SDHC/MMC Card/USB Stick/Card Reader/Hard Disk
* Supports external audio source (MP3, MP4, PSP, mobile phone) via AUX IN slot
* Playlist function same as multi CDs
* Support last position memory(LPM)
* Shock proof and electromagnetic interference proof
* Easy to install, without hurting the original car circuit
* Not battery required
fit for Honda S2000 2005-2011
1. If there is CD Changer in your car, please contact us for further solution of combining this Device with your CD Changer.
2. If your head unit is equipped with Navigation, an extra splitter/Y cable would be needed, please click the following item to buy:
>> Installation Steps
1. Before installation, switch off the electric power, take out the Head Unit, and find CD Changer port at the back of the Head Unit.
2. Properly connect the wire harness between YATOUR and the Head Unit.
3. Switch on the electric power, insert MP3/WMA storage device and run the Head Unit, check whether YATOUR works normally.
4. After the successful test, fix the Head Unit in the original place, and put the wire harness in proper place. Then installation is completed.
>> Standard Package Content /SET:
* Module Unit One piece
* Wire Harness One piece
* 3.5mm male/male AUX Cable One piece
* User Manual One piece
If you have an iPod or iPhone, and want to fully control iPod/iPhone via car stereo and steering wheel, our iPod Car Adapter is a great option. Moreover, iPod/iPhone is automatically charged once plugged in.
For details please click the following link: