FC0403U220 gas burner controls are essentially switches which, when used with the appropriate sensors, can signal the presence or absence of a flame or uv light
• Flame present and power indication.
• Plug-in mounts onto a sub-base for surface mounting. (Housing meets IP40)
ELECTRICAL RATING: 230Vac (+ 10 % to - 15%), 50/60 Hz.
CONTACT: 2 isolated SPDT contacts.
RATING: 2 A at 0.65power factor.
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE LIMITS: -10 to + 60 °C
MAXIMUM RELATIVE HUMIDITY: 90% RH at + 40 °C.
DEGREE OF PROTECTION: IP40
FLAME FAILURE RESPONSE TIME : Less than two second (standard models);Other timings available on request.
Burner Controls Ordering Ingormation:
Flame signal output
Relay and 1-5Vdc
Relay and 4-20mA
1. Disconnect the power supply before beginning the installation.
2. Whenever possible, use the burner/boiler manufacturer’s instructions. If these are not provided, follow the instructions below.
Gas Burner Controls Mount the sub-base
1. The sub-base may be installed in any plane, but the vertical is recommended.
2. Ensure that sufficient space is available to access the relay for servicing or removal.
Gas Burner Controls Wire the sub-base
1. Wiring and overload protection should conform to local electrical regulations
2. 2. Verify that the wiring is correct before plugging in the relay.
Gas Burner Controls Mount relay on the sub-base
1. Plug the relay into the sub-base.
2. Secure the relay to the sub-base by tightening the two captive screws on the relay face.
3. When installation is completed, check the flame current value as described below.
CHECKOUT AFTER INSTALLATION
• That system overload protection is correct.
• That wiring connections are correct and that all terminal
screws are tight
• That the flame detector is correctly installed and that
the correct flame detector is being used.
• That the burner is completely purged and ready to fire
with the fuel lines purged of air
• That the combustion chamber and flues are clear of
fuel. That power is on at the system main switch.
1. Terminal 2 must have a connection to earth. Otherwise, it is easy to destroy the device.
2. Terminal 12 should be connected to L of line power, and 11 to N. Wrong connection of the two terminals will destroy the controller or other equipments using with it.
FC0401U220 have exported to Indonesia.