- IP Camera
- Brand Name:
- High Definition:
- Special Features:
- Waterproof / Weatherproof
- Bullet Camera
- Model Number:
- 5mp ip camera
- Image Sensor:
- 1/2.5 Inch 5.0 megapixel CMOS sensor
- 4-9mm varifocal lens
- Night Vision:
- Email message:
- 2 years
FREE SHIPPING!!! H.264 IP66 Rated Waterproof Camera HD 1080P 1/2.5 Inch 5.0 megapixel CMOS 5MP IP Camera Onvif
Low Lux: can view clear video in low lux environment(dark:0.1Lux, moon:0.01Lux, star:0.001Lux)
HD: high definition, 1080P
P2P: PNP, plug-and-play, a progress of interface technique, plug and play, no need people operate.
ONVIF: Open Network Video Interface Forum, ONVIF is an open industry forum for the development of a global standard for the interface of IP-based physical security products. ONVIF is committed to the adoption of IP in the security market. The ONVIF specification will ensure interoperability between products regardless of manufacturer.
This is a IP Camera who not only capture video like common CCTV Camera, but also compress data and send data to end-user via LAN, Internet. You can publish and view video only need to plug network cable and power ip camera. IP Camera has its own microprocessor, often use linux operation system, built-in web server, support multiple network protocols. IP camera has its own ip address and DDNS domain name, it can be viewed by inputting ip address into IE browser address bar or CMS software. It is widely used for office, building, chain enterprise, large factory machine room, remote elder children nurse, public buildings, nobody dangerous environment monitor, financial institution branch monitor, traffic monitor and etc.
1) dual stream encoding(H.264/MJPEG)
2) 1/2.5” 5.0 megapixel CMOS sensor
3) 5MP=2592*1920, 3MP=2048*1536, 2MP=1920*1080 or 1600*1200, 1.3MP=1280*960, 1MP=1280*720
4) 4-9mm varifocal lens
5) 40m ir distance for night vision
6) Multi-screen software and CMS
7) Support email message
8) Support P2P, ONVIF
9) Waterproof: IP66
1/2.5” 5 megapixel cmos sensor
5MP:8fps, 3MP:14fps, 2MP:17fps,1.3MP:25fps(real time), support 1-25fps adjustable
Main stream:2592*1920, 2048*1536, 1920*1080, 1600*1200, 1280*1024, 1280*960, 1024*768, 1280*720
(Remark:5MP=2592*1920, 3MP=2048*1536, 2MP=1920*1080 or 1600*1200, 1.3MP=1280*960, 1MP=1280*720
Minor stream:960*540, 640*360, 480*270, 352*288, 320*240, 352*192, 320*192, 288*192, 256*192, no minor stream at 5MP
RTSP/FTP/PPPOE/DHCP/DDNS/NTP/UPnP and etc.
Microsoft internet explorer 6 or above
1pc ip camera with integrated bracket
1pc DC12V adaptor
1pc 1M CAT5 test cable
This ip camera can be used in following both outdoor and indoor monitor environment:
Large factory machine room
Remote elder children nurse
Nobody dangerous environment monitor
Financial institution branch monitor
Camera Installation Steps:
1. Power Camera
Connect power supply (DC12V), when the power LED is on, the device starts.
2. Plug Cat5 cable:
Plug one end of network cable into ip camera, plug the other end of network cable into router or switch, then network LED is on, showing connection well.
3. set ip address of ip camera:
Factory default setting in network parameters of the camera:
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
HTTP port: 80
RTSP port: 554
Network camera must be in the same network segment with PC. First of all, the gateway and subnet mask should be the same. Secondly, IP address is also in the same paragraph, such as:
IP address of PC is 192.168.1.15
IP address of the camera must be in the 192.168.1.1~254 range(except 192.168.1.15)
If their network parameter is inconsistent, you need to update the network parameter of the camera.
Run the Search tool to search cameras (search tool that comes with the product CD)
Click Update IP, change camera network settings, then search again, the camera will display the updated IP address.
4. Access via IE browser
Input IP address of network camera, such as: 192.168.1.128:81(if HTTP port is not 80, need to follow with HTTP port. Input user name and password. After login in, if the view page is blank, please install OCX control in CD or operate as following steps:
a. open an IE, click tool-internet option-security-customize level-enable all the ActiveX control-security level low-confirm
b. close firewall
c. close anti-virus software
5. Install software in CD and View via software for multiple camera monitor
ONVIF is committed to a global open interface standard to advance the application of network video in the security market, this interface standard will ensure that different manufacturers of network video product interoperability.
Our network camera integrates 2.0 ONVIF core specification, can easily access ONVIF platform software, such as Milestone, Geovision, Axxon.
Q: Why can I use the search tool to search out IP address of the IP camera, but I cannot use IE and software to access cameras.
A: This may be because of the network and camera’s net segment does not belong to the same segment, must use search tool to update IP address of IP camera to meet same segment of local network.
Q: Can I access camera via another browser other than IE?
A: no, our OCX controls inside the camera is based on IE browser kernel, apply only in the browser based on IE core.
Q: How many users are allowed to visit IP camera via IE browser at the same time?
A: When watching the camera, mainly using camera CPU resources. Higher resolution of the ip camera, larger consumed of the camera CPU resources. For a 2MP IP Camera, 1~2 users can simultaneously view. For a 1MP IP camera, 2~3 users can simultaneously view. If resolution of IP Camera is 4CIF, 3~5 users can simultaneously view. If resolution of IP camera is CIF, 8~12 users can view.
Q: Why the camera can be accessed by IE or connected to the software, but cannot see the image.
Answer: first of all, make sure to use the correct browser access to the camera, and you successfully install and load the OCX controls; secondly, ensuring smooth and sufficient network bandwidth, you can use the PING command to view network latency or switch.
Enter the “ping 192.168.1.128 (IP address of the camera) – t” see network
If the delay is greater than 300ms or there is a long time "no response", it can be difficult to get the camera of high resolution images, so there may be no image, then you can try to change the camera resolution settings, limit the number of bit-rate frames or bit rate, or changed to a lower resolution.
If the above settings or network is normal, but still cannot see the image, it may be a problem with the camera itself, contact the vendor for assistance!
Q: I can not search out IP address of the IP camera via search tool.
A: the camera could not be found due to a lot of camera hardware, software, network environment, and so forth will result in camera is not found:
Search tools: search tool searches camera within the LAN network by sending broadcast packets, when you run the network connection between the PC and a webcam software gateway (routers, for example), the gateway to filter broadcast packets, the search tool will not be able to search into the camera.
PC: PC does not turn off the firewall, or other security software blocking. Through DHCP assigned IP address of the PC, but the allocation of IP addresses is not valid.
In the PC and the camera does not belong to a local area network.
Network: ageing switch entry needs to restart.
Router IP address filtering or blocking, and so on.
Or cable aging network Crystal head oxidation causes, such as lack of network access.
Camera: camera long because some of the causes of internal service is not running or has stopped running, needs power failure restart camera.
Camera does not power on, or power supply problems, camera using POE power supply but POE module is damaged.
Camera has been damaged.
Because there are many possible reasons, IP address may not be found. If the camera appears unable to access, can not search out IP address via search tool, we propose to check in this order:
1. Using a normal access to other cameras or sound preparations for the PC directly connected cameras.
2. Manually specify the IP address of the PC and the camera is in the same network segment.
3. Use a good network cable to directly connect the camera and PC.
4. Check camera power connections, and make sure that the camera is powered on.
5. Use the search tool to search the camera or use IE directly access attempts to connect to the camera. If you follow the above steps and still unable to connect the camera, it could just be a problem with the camera itself, contact the vendor for assistance!
- We ship to all-over-the-world and support to ship via DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, EMS, China Post and ect., if you prefer other courier, please communicate with our salesperson to customize for you.
- If you feel the shipping fee is too high for an parcel, please contact with our sales consultant to re-check the shipping cost.
- All orders will be dispatched within 1 to 10 business days from the date we confirmed the order.
- Transportation times may vary, particularly during peak periods. The normal delivery time is 4-10 business days for DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT. And EMS/China Post may need 30-45 business days. Please choose shipping way according to both shipping fee and delivery time.
- IMPORT duties, taxes or other custom charges may incur. The buyer is responsible for all import duties and local taxes. Please verify with your local custom before any purchases.
- By paying to escrow, buyers accept these terms and conditions.
- Your inquiry via aliexpress will be replied within one business day.
- Customer service hotline: 0086-755-28483519
- If you do not know how to operate the products or the goods do not work properly, please contact us. We will stand behind you with full enthusiasm.
- We will provide best pre-sale, sale and after-sale service.
Warranty & Returns
- Replacement is guaranteed if the products are not up to the standard.
- We will replace a new item within 3 months. We will repair well within 2 years. We provide lifetime maintenance.
- Please only return back upon we confirmed the return.
- We bear for our side shipping fee of returning back buyers; and buyers bear for buyer side shipping fee of returning back seller.
- We do not refund any shipping cost/handling charge/insurance cost once shipped.
- Return is not accepted if buyer changed purchase mind or purchased a wrong item.
- Carefully check the items working status to avoid returning back us an nondefective item, please provide us the tracking number as soon as you shipped back us.
- We will re-ship back buyer within 10 business days from the date we signed the returning parcel from courier.
- By paying to escrow, buyers accept these terms and condition
- Your satisfaction and positive feedback is very important to us. Please leave positive feedback and 5 stars if you are satisfied with our products and services.
- If you have any problem with our products or services, please feel free to contact us firstly before you leave negative feedback. We will do our best to solve any problem and provide you with the best customer services.
- Unit Type:
- Package Weight:
- 1.100kg (2.43lb.)
- Package Size:
- 20cm x 20cm x 20cm (7.87in x 7.87in x 7.87in)
- Unit Type:
- Package Weight:
- 1.100kg (2.43lb.)
- Package Size:
- 20cm x 20cm x 20cm (7.87in x 7.87in x 7.87in)
- Bank Transfer
More ip66 standard Products
From This Seller
From Other Seller
5.0 Megapixel HD IP dome camera,wi...US $188.10 / piece
TOPTECH, 1 Megapixel HD IP Camera,...US $64.00 / piece
EasyN ONVIF 720P HD IP Camera supp...US $120.00 / piece
SIP-H05H 1080p HD IP Camera 10X D...US $195.00 / piece
H.264 HD 720P Fixed Lens 1/4 CMOS ...US $116.00 / piece
Free shipping H.264 2 Megapixel CM...US $145.95 / piece
1.3Megapixel CMOS Full HD Vandal-p...US $155.00 / piece
EC-IP5911P ONVIF 5 Megapixel progr...US $167.00 / piece
GXL,2 Megapixel HD IP Camera,H.264...US $98.00 / piece
WiFi IP Camera, Network CCTV Camer...US $109.00 / piece
Free Shipping SD CARD Recording 1/...US $83.00 / piece
Wholesale professional 1.3M CCD HD...US $262.89 / piece