Name: Winding Village Path
Material: pure cotton hand-woven cloth
Size (cm): 38 × 60cm
Five pieces per pack
The batik wall hanging adopts traditional batik technique, chiseled with clear colors and novel theme. It has rich ethnic customs and cultural atmosphere, full of antique beauty with superb quality. It can be used for decoration, collection and gifting.
It can be applicable to households. Each decorated corner of the store can also be mounted with a picture frame, boasting good effects. Framing or other styles of wall hanging are recommended for the bedroom, which are indigenous, adding some colors and interests to life.
Read Carefully Please
Consistency of the batik colors and the image description of the item
1. With regard to the image pickup level, weather, light and the monitor, color shading is still unavoidable, please subject to the actual item.
2. The batik is handmade, it is inevitable that the same style of items have slight differences in colors, and this contributes to the collection value and natural property of batiks. So please understand.
3. We accept Mixed Batch. JUST tell us your favour model number.
We accept Escrow and Paypal.
1.Terms of Shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment is confirmed by Escrow or Paypal.
2. Shipping Companies:
FRee shipping by EMS, UPS, DHL, and available Countries Only.
3. Return and Exchange
1) The Return Policy also applies to customers who, for any reason, change their mind about an order or prefer not to wait until the delivery date. Please contact us as soon as possible, preferably within 1-2 days after placing your order to request a full refund of your purchase.
2) To qualify for a "full refund" (which we consider the cost of your entire order), a pre-approved return item must be:
In other words, the merchandise must be in its original condition
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you are satisfied with the items you ordered, please leave feedback. If you are not satisfied with the items you ordered, please contact us ahead. We can work together to resolve any dispute.
Goddess sprinkling flowers
Birds in the woods
Hometown of Batiks -- Anshun, Guizhou, China
1.Technique description: purely handmade by batik technique.
Specific steps and methods: place a piece of white cloth flatly on the chopping board, and put the wax in the pot. Heat the pot to dissolve the wax into juice, and use the wax knife dipped in wax juice to paint on the cloth. Usually, there is no proofing, and without a ruler or a compass. The painted central lines, straight lines and the square and circular patterns can closely meet when folded up; and the painted flowers, birds, insects and fishes are vivid and lifelike. When the painting is completed, put the cloth in the dye vat for dying and boil it with clean water when it is dyed. Then white or color patters will be seen when the wax is melted.
In order to achieve the desired artistic effect, batik will be dyed and dried in the sun for several times (accurately speaking, the batik is dried in the shade). In the process, many floating color will be left on the surface of the batik, therefore, the batik you get might fade, especially the blue parts (this is also strong evidence that the batik has been used with natural dyes). However, no matter how was the fading, the batik will not dye or substitute colors mutually. Besides, the pattern will be more clear and attractive when the stained floating color is washed. In a word, washing will not affect a good batik!
1. Since the raw material of batik is pure cotton cloth, pay attention to prevent it from moisture, corrosion in the maintenance so as to avoid mildew and bugs. If the batik is bought for collection not for decoration, please take it out to dry it in the sun regularly.
2. In the collection and maintenance, the batik should be placed in a clean, neat, dust-free environment with regular cleaning of special persons.
3. Batiks can be washed with water at any time (soak the batik in white vinegar mixed with salt for 20 minutes). Do not use cleaning agents in the washing so as to prevent fading; also, do not wash with machine, for many dye paintings mainly highlight the chief effect by the fringe which will be damaged by machine wash. The washed batik products can be ironed and pressed.
Pure manual authentication marks