Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
Description: car GPS Tracker
1. Support both GPS / GSM station positioning ways.
2. Support SMS/GPRS/Internet Network data transfer (GPRS/Internet instructions in CD enclosed
3. Support GPRS on-line and the line re-connected automatically.
4. Support work based on existing GSM/GPRS network..
5. Support configuration by remote terminal.
6. Standby current is only 80mA.
7. Support for point-to-point, point to group, group-to-group monitoring.
8. Set multiple functions of security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety.
850/1800/1900Mhz or 900/1800/1900Mhz
Simcom300d or Simcom340d
Time to first fix
Cold status 45s
Warm status 35s
Hot status 1s
Voltage of car power system
Car charger output
Cut off the power and the oil system and control the power system0V
Car power input
door 0VNegative triggeror 12Vpositive trigger
Chargeable changeable 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion battery
-40°C to +85°C
-20°C to +55°C
How it works:
Simply insert a GSM SIM Card into the GPS unit. Whenever you call the unit it will respond with the coordinates of its location thru a SMS message. You can then use these coordinates on any mapping software (for example google earth) which will show where exactly the unit is located.
With some little setup, you can also have the device to send the data directly to a computer thru GPRS and display its location on a map with our bundled software for real-time location tracking.
Special Note:Free shipping
1 PCS-10PCS via Hongkong post or China post air mail
11PCS-1000PCS via EMS OR DHL
Full payment must be made within 7 days of placing your order.
The buyer is responsible for any tax and/or duty charged by their country.Shipping Terms: