- Place of Origin:
- Shanghai China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Output Power:
- 1 - 200KW
- Output Type:
- DC/AC Inverters
- Input Voltage:
- 12v DC or DC24V
- Output Voltage:
- AC100v/110v/120V or AC220V/AC230V/AC240V
- Model Number:
- Output Frequency:
- 1 year
2500w Power Inverter, Stackable
DC 24V to AC 220V
Output Continuous Max. Power
Output Surge Power
Converting Max. Efficiency
Normal Input Voltage
Input Voltage Range
Output Wave Form
Modified Sine Wave
No load Current(Average)
Input Low-Voltage Alarm Voltage
Cut Off Voltage
Input Over-voltage Cut Off Voltage
User Instructions for Model CP-SP-2500w
Read all the Cautions and Warnings before installing and using the power inverter. The inverter must be properly installed.
The power inverter generates AC power from your supply (such as batteries). Treat the AC output just like you treat the AC output in your house. Keep children away from the unit.
Do not connect the unit to AC distribution wiring.
Keep the unit away from water. Do not allow water to drip or splash on to the power inverter.
Keep the unit in cool environments. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heating vents.
Keep the unit away from flammable material or in any location which may accumulate flammable fumes or gases.
With heavy use, the unit will become warm and possibly hot. So keep it away from any heat sensitive materials.
Make sure the opening to the vent holes is not blocked.
Do not open the unit. High voltages are inside.
Use proper size wiring. High power inverters can draw many amps from the source and can melt wires if not fused and sized properly.
Power Inverter is powered by batteries or suppliers. For batteries or suppliers, the output voltage must be in the prescriptive range of the inverter’s input voltage and the output current should meet inverter’s operation requirement. The detail requirement depends on the power of loads. If with the battery power supplying, the using time of battery has the relationship with the battery capacity and the power of the connected load. When the battery is full, the simple calculating method of the using time is shown as below:
Time (Hour) = battery capacity (AH)÷[electrical power of using (W)÷q (V)]. The ‘q’ depends on the battery voltage. Referring to the 12V battery, q = 10; referring to the 24V battery, q = 20; referring to the 48V battery, q = 40. Such as the 24V input inverter uses the 24V battery, if the battery capacity is 300AH and at this time the inverter is driving 2000W power load, when the battery is full, according to the formula above, the battery use time = 300 (AH)÷[2000 (W)÷20 (V)] = 3 (Hour). This means the battery can be used for 3 hours.
The capacity of the batteries must be large enough when big power loads are used.
Appliance connection (For Single Usage)
- Attention the positive pole and negative pole when wiring. Connect one O terminal of red cable to the red terminal of the inverters input + and another O terminal to the positive terminal of the supply; connect one O terminal of black cable to the black terminal of the inverter’s input - and another O terminal to the negative termidnal of the supply.
- Switch on the inverter. If the indicator LED is green, it means it works properly, if the LED is red, and alarm will beep, it means the inverter is faulty and if so please turn off the inverter immediately and check the inverter.
- Insert the appliance plug into the inverter’s AC output outlet. Switch on the inverter. If the indicator is green, the appliance can work properly. The inverter has soft-start function.
- When the inverter is working, if the alarm beeps, the indicator LED would take red, which means the inverter is faulty. Corresponding fault can be identified as shown in the section Security feature . After fixing the fault, you can restart it.
Measuring output voltage, please use the RMS Meter, or there will be errors between measurement and actual value. No load current is measured under the normal input voltage.
Each of this kind of inverters is complete functional inverter, but not module, and the frame of each inverter is completely same. It can be used parallel, and also can be used singly. The stackable quantities in one system can be composed freely in the range of 10pcs. In a system, when it is working, the master inverter must be power on, and the working quantities of the other slave inverters depend on the usage of the load. So it’s very convenient to use and can maximum reduce the power loss of no load in the system. The cost of stackable power inverter is close to the cost of the same kind of common inverter. At present there is also module stackable inverter in the market and it’s the cabinet combination. But usually the module can’t be used singly and the combination is not very freely. The pic.1 is sketch map of inverter parallel connection, in it, 1 is the master inverter of the parallel inverter system, 2 and 3 are the slave inverters. There are must and only one master inverter in one system. The master inverter is complete the same as the slave inverter. Which one is master and which one is slave, it depends on the choosing switch on the inverter panel. In the system, the ‘Syn’ of each inverter are all hanged on bus of single line synchronization. The L wire of AC output connected with L wire, N wire of AC output connected with N wire each other. But the negative terminal of each input need to be connected with a lead, the positive terminal can be detached and also can be connected. So in the system, different power supply power to different inverters, as well as the same power supply power to all the inverters, it can be used very flexible. Because there are synchronous signal cut-off detection, many master inverters setup error detection, L wire and N wire connected error detection in parallel system, so in the progress of the system connecting, installing and debugging, it assure that the equipment can’t be damaged because of the factitious errors.
Pic.2, Frame picture of stackable inverter
Pic.2 is the frame picture of stackable inverter,1 is MCU, it’s the controlling core of inverter, collecting various information which are detected and controlling various information signals; 2 is modified sine wave generator, inverting power to AC power; 3 is protector circuit, when the inverter was used in unusual conditions, it can protect the inverter from being damaged; 4 is high voltage detector, according to the magnitude of high power voltage, MCU adjusts the impulse width of output AC power automatic, assures the virtual value fixed at some ranges; 5 is high voltage generator, inverting the input low voltage power to high voltage power through high frequency commutation. 6 is N/L wire detector, detecting whether the output N/L of various inverters connected congruously or not in the system; 7 is input voltage detector, detecting whether the voltage of input power is in the prescriptive range or not; 8 is short circuit detector, detecting whether the output port is short circuit or not; 9 is temperature detector, detecting the working temperature of inverter; 10 is overload detector, detecting whether the output power of inverter exceed the rating or not; 11 is alarm circuit, expressing different fault conditions with different sounds; 12 is master/slave detector, detecting the inverter worked with master mode or slave mode; 13 is synchronization signal transmitter/receiver, when the inverter worked with the master mode, sending the synchronous signals, when the inverter worked with the slave mode, receiving the synchronous signals; 14 is power balancer, making the inverter output power which is in the working of parallel system balanced. Signal is produced by master inverter and received by slave inverter.
Appliance connection (use as parallel one)
- The operation must be carried out in accordance with the requirements as following, or it may damage inverters in the parallel system.
- In the system, choose any one as a master, put the master/slave selection switch on the panel to the master position, other inverters must be set as slaves, put the master/slave selection switch on the panel to the slave position.
- First of all, switch off all inverters in the system, connect the signal lines and power lines, please pay attention to connecting the output power cord L with L lines, N with N lines as the picture 1.
- Shut down all loads which are connected with the system.
- If there are many powers (or batteries), must ensure that the negative terminal of powers (or batteries) must be reliably connected each other, and the positive terminal can be connected each other or not, but connected is better, as the picture 1.
- To connect input wires to the power, please note that positive and negative polarity can not be wrong then.
- When the above-mentioned operation is confirm correct, first switch on all slave inverters, then switch on the master, at this time there is a voltage output. Then you can use electric loads.
- At work, how many slaver need to be on, according to the required power of the loads. However, the master must be on.
- In the course of their work, when the protection program is active, according to the different instructions of protection (based on sound alarm judging), to make the deal. For the fault that need restart inverters manually, please cut off the connecting load before troubleshooting.
- If you want to increase inverter to or remove inverter from the parallel system, you must switch off all loads which are linked to the system, and then all of the inverter switches are hit off position. To increase the inverters to the parallel system, first of all, switch off all inverters, and then connect the increased inverter’s signal line and power cord to the system, do steps 1 to 9. To remove power inverter from the system, first switch off all inverters, while you want to remove the inverter, firstly, removed the output power line, and then remove the signal from the system, and then disconnect the connected input line. When the above-mentioned operation to confirm correct, switch on all inverters, then at this time there is a voltage output, and then you can use electric loads.
There is perfect protection in this parallel system, for each inverter in the system, there is still all full protection when is used as single one. For the use of parallel, there is also the specific protection as the following:
- Synchronization signals interruption or error protection: When a slave to receive the synchronization signal interruption or error, the slave will immediately cut off the output and alarm, alarm sound is "beep---beep ... ..." It will not affect the other inverters of the normal work in the system except making other inverters to increase output power. After a period of time, the slave will detect the signals again, when the synchronization signal is normal, it will restart output.
- Masters quantity above 2 error protections: When there`s more than one inverter which is set to master, then the system power-on, the latter master will alarm, and cut off its output. Sound alarm "beep---beep ... ...." After corrected, you need to restart it manually.
- N/L wrong protection: When the slave of each inverter detected the N/L connect wrong in the system, it will alarm and cut off its output. Sound alarm "beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep--- beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep... ...." After about 40S, it will re-detect, if normal, restart output automatically. The slave inverters just detect this error at the first time when they power on every times, when normally working, they will not detect again.
Warning: When the parallel system is working normally, don’t disconnect the signal cables and AC output wires; otherwise the system maybe will be damaged.
- Unit Type:
- Package Weight:
- 9.000kg (19.84lb.)
- Package Size:
- 41cm x 24cm x 14cm (16.14in x 9.45in x 5.51in)
- Unit Type:
- Package Weight:
- 9.000kg (19.84lb.)
- Package Size:
- 41cm x 24cm x 14cm (16.14in x 9.45in x 5.51in)
- Bank Transfer
More inverter battery charger Products
From This Seller
From Other Seller
CE approved DC12V to AC 220V power...US $291.60 / piece
dc12v to ac 220v power inverterUS $7.50 / piece
3000W DC12V/24V AC 220V home Power...US $141.60 / piece
3000W DC12V/24V AC 220V home Power...US $291.60 / piece
Free shipping!2500W power inverter...US $312.00 / piece
Free shipping!! 600W Watt Micro Gr...US $139.00 / piece