* Most of our deals are promoted with free shipping (selected countries). Usually Under 1KG send by HK post/China post/Sweden Post; more than 1KG by UPS/DHL or the other .Please contact us before you place your order if you need the goods urgently.
* The items are well-packed with bubbled packages,we support shipping via China post/HK post/UPS/DHL/FEDEX/EMS,please allow 5-20days to reach.
* In order to ensure you receive your order with tax free or lower tax upon import,we'll declare it as a "gift" with a lower value,if any import charges or fees are the buyer's responsibility.
* Payment is expected to be received within 3 days of auctions close.
*Escrow is our preferable payment method,we also accept different payments by T/T,Western union,Money gram and others as below.
* All of our offers are backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee,if for any reson you are not satisfied ,you can return the item to us in it's original condiion for a refund or an exchange.Before mailing us back the item,please contact us for the detailed return&exchange instruction.We will return all your money except the shipping and handling fees after we receive your return items.
* We will provide positive feedback once payment is received,To foster a healthy Ali community,we hope you will do the same for us.We want you to understand that we value customer service tremendously.If you have any dissatisfaction,please give us the opportunity to resolve the problem before leave us a negative feedback.We are sure that there is always solution and we sure don`t want a bad feedback to be where the transaction ends.
Dear friends, do you know about the chinese tea culture?
Ok, now, pls let me tell you something about , I am sure you will be very interested in.
Chinese Tea Sets
China has a profound tea culture. If you get to the bottom of Chinese tea culture, you will find that even the tea set has a rich culture attached to it. Here, we would like to introduce Chinese tea sets and their usage to you, particularly the tea sets used for Chinese kungfu (gongfu /gong-foo/) tea.
Generally speaking, a set of tea utensils can include a tea tray, a teapot, a teapot base, a tea scoop, a tea strainer, a fair cup, teacups, saucers, tea tweezers, and a tea stirrer. Already confused? Now, we will introduce them to you one by one.
Here, we only describe the most commonly used tea set among Chinese families. When making tea, you can use an electric kettle to boil water as most Chinese people do.
Chinese: /chaa-pan/ cha pan
Suggestion for purchasing: A tea tray (table) should have enough flat space for all items of your tea sets. Your tea tray should go harmoniously with the rest of your tea set, and the size should be balanced with the size of your living room (tea room).
A Chinese tea tray is a hollow platform with a container inside which can contain all the water that will be spilled during the tea ceremony. A tea tray can be made from many materials, such as wood, bamboo, stone, a tree stump, metal, ceramic, and jade. Common tea trays are made in fan, square, and moon shapes.
Chinese: /chaa-hoo/ cha hu
Suggestion for purchasing: A teapot should not be too large, and a common teapot always has a volume for four people. It should not be tall but round, so that the fragrance of tea leaves can be well circulated in the teapot. One more key point is: the pot’s mouth, and top of the handle should be the same height.
You might come across some very small teapots. The very small ones are used for brewing tea for one person. Most teapots are made of violet sand earthenware or ceramic.
Chinese: /chaa loh/ cha lou; also called /chaa doh/ cha dou
Common tea strainers are made from wood or stainless steel. Ceramic tea strainers are also available.
A fair cup looks like a small jug or pitcher with or without handle. What is its function?
When making tea, especially oolong tea, the taste of tea is easily influenced by even a few seconds of brewing time. In order to avoid a difference of taste between cups in a round of tea, people pour the tea into the fair cup first, and then serve the tea to every guest.
A fair cup can also function as a teapot when making tea. If you are not concerned about the difference of taste between cups, you can just use one of them.
Chinese: /chaa bay/ cha bei
Generally speaking, there are two kinds of tea cups: big ones for making tea and holding tea, and small ones for tasting tea.
Most tea cups are made of ceramic or violet sand earthenware. In Chinese tea culture, people choose tea cups according to the color of the tea.
A tea holder is used for holding tea leaves ready for scooping to the teapot, and for showing tea leaves to tasters for appreciating and evaluating. It can be made from wood, bamboo, ceramic, or metal. An exquisite tea holder is really a work of art. However, most families and even tea houses don't bother with it.
Thank you for your shopping !
Welcome to Wholesale and drop ship!