Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
Name: XGD - 125 3 * 1W leds LED to shoot the light
Working voltage: 220v
Light source is introduced: import chip 3 * moksan 1W power leds bead points warm white and is white (default is white)
Shine Angle: spotlighting 45 degrees.
Specification: high 75MM, maximum diameter 50.
Product material: high quality car aluminum
Installation: MR16 interface 220V installation
Why to choose the light
1. The high efficiency and energy saving: in the same brightness cases, energy-saving 1000 hours consumption LED 1 degree electricity, normal bulb 17 hours
2. degree electricity, ordinary consumption in a hundred hours consumption energy-saving 1 degree electricity.
3. Long life: using light-emitting diode chip LED the principle, normal life in 50,000 or more hours, the equivalent of energy-saving lamps 5 to 10 times, even often switch also won't affect product life; The service life of normal bulb more than 1,000 hours. Leds body by cooling aluminum manufacturing, mainly general logistics process is not easy to damage, and energy-saving lamps tubes in express process often have damaged, and tubes with lead, mercury and other poisonous substances, at home damaged damage easily personal health condition;
4. Light health: light excluding ultraviolet and infrared, no radiation, no pollution. Won't cause harm to human body. Ordinary energy-saving fluorecent tubes and incandescent light contains ultraviolet and infrared light. High color rendering, color reduction, visual clear, look good objects is distortion.
5. The green environmental protection: contains no mercury and lead etc s the harmful elements, convenient and recycling, won't produce electromagnetic interference, ordinary tubes contained mercury and lead harmful elements, such as the electronic ballast lamp festival will generate electromagnetic interference.
6. Light high efficiency: fever small, 90% of the electrical energy into visible light, and normal bulb only 20% electricity into visible light, and the other 80% of converting from electrical to heat energy to limited resources is a kind of great waste. Protect vision: the product adopts the constant-current source structure, the complete elimination and, even if the so-called strobe eyecare type energy-saving lamps, also however is high frequency shine, mesh notice just, long time to use or eyes disadvantage.
7. High safety coefficient: required voltage, current is lesser, produce less heat, no safe hidden trouble, can be used in mines and other dangerous places.
Freeshipping HOT Iron watch Samurai - fashion 2011 Japan Inspired Red LED WatchUS$ 105.26 - US$ 136.84/lot
10 pieces / lot
NEW arrival-freeshipping Abyss - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Touchscreen WatchUS$ 27.37 - US$ 30.53/piece
New Arrival-Freeshipping Hand-press LED Torch Flashlight Needs No Battery OneUS$ 195.68 - US$ 227.26/lot
100 pieces / lot
2011 Free Shipping!! Power Gyroscope LED Wrist Strengthener Ball+Speed Meter(Counter)/Spin BallUS$ 115.79 - US$ 152.63/lot
10 pieces / lot
2011 Free Shipping!! Power Gyroscope LED Wrist Strengthener Ball+Speed Meter(Counter)/Spin BallUS$ 14.74 - US$ 18.95/piece
2011 FREE SHIPPING Multi-Color LED Egg Lamp ,magic egg,led egg lightUS$ 84.21 - US$ 105.26/lot
50 pieces / lot
2011 LED meteor shower lightUS$ 94.74 - US$ 115.79/set
2011 LED meteor shower lightUS$ 289.47 - US$ 336.84/lot
3 sets / lot