Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
Get US $10.00 off for single orders greater than US $399.00.
When you purchase more than one item, please add them to the shopping cart to get the discount.
Time remaining for promotion: 7d 12h 48m 8s
Gradual filter is a MUST for digital users, because the digital sensor unlike film has very low exposure tolerance. Detail will be lost on both low and high light area. To correct this, you need gradual filter to balance it!
Slide in the holder, the filter can be moved up and down to convert the graduated rate as for the special design of the square shape, and it is appreciated by many photographers
Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.4 x 0.2 cm
How to use:
1. Screw the ring adapter onto your lens.
2. Slide the filter holder on the ring adapter until it snap in place.
3. Slide the filter into one of the filter holder slots which is depended by your filter's size.
Gradual Sunset Color filter for Cokin x1
(The adapter and filter holder not include)
Cokin P series Colour Filter
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ADAPTOR RING :
- Check the diameter of your lens (filter size) which appears either on the front of the lens or in its instruction manual.
- Report to the chart here below ADAPTOR RING CHART and select the ring corresponding to the diameter of your lens.
The ring can be available in different diameter (49mm,52mm,55mm,58mm,62mm,67mm,72mm,77mm). If your lens diameter is ?58mm, then select 58mm Adapter Ring