Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
HOT SALE! C1020M06 carbide burs Ball nose cylinder C1020M06
Please confirm the types you need,add to cart or Buy Now.
Reduce 10% Freight (VIA DHL)
Choose size to suit the application remembering that no more than 50% of the tooth diameter should be in contact with the workpiece.
Size for C1020M06 (mm):
|Order No.||d||I||d1||L||Tooth form|
Identify correct type of cut to suit the material and requirements.
Right hand spiral flute.
General purpose use on cast iron, steel, copper and brass alloys.
Designed for rapid stock removal and excellent surface finished.
Right and left hand flutes combined to produce super smooth finishes.
Slight left hand cutting action gives excelletn control of the burr and grinder.
The main characteristics of the carbide rotary file are as follows:
1. It can be used to machine various metal (including all kinds of quenching steels) and nonmetal materials (such as marble,jade and bone) with hardness of the machined work piece <HRC70;
2. Replace small grinding wheel with shank for a majority of work without dust contamination;
3. Giving good machining quality and high smoothness, it can be used to process mold cavities of various forms with high accuracy;
4. Enjoying a long service life, it is 10 times than the high-speed steel cutter and more than 200 times the small grinding wheel in durability;
5. It is easy to grasp and operate, safe and reliable. It can be reduce labor intensity and improve working condition;
6. With high economic benefit, it may have 10 times reduction in cost of comprehensive process. Generally, the carbide rotary file is driven by a hand electric or pneumatic tool (can also be used in machine tools).
Usually, the rotary speed of an electric or pneumatic tool is between 6,000~50,000 rpm.
The file must be correctly clamped during operation. To avoid repeated advance of too, the cutting mode of reverse milling is preferred. Wear protective spectacles to prevent flying cutting bits during operation.
Instructions for users:
1 Must clamp cutter tightly, and not let the handle of the cutter reach the bottom, avoiding the problem of askew of concentric degree because of uneven bottom.
2 While cutting move the burs evenly from right to left, but not left to right again. Pay attention to exerting pressure too much, usually not exceeding 4kgs.
3 It should not be too fast when the cutter touch the workpiece to prevent gear bursting.
4 In order to avoid cutter rupture or bend, when the cutter is working, it is forbided to impact other things.
5 When using it for oxide or shaggy things, you'd better use old one to get rid of surface at first, then use the new one. Then could prolong the use time.
Applications of the carbide rotary file:
1 Trimming flash edges,burrs and welding lines of casting,forging and welding parts;
2 Finish machining various kinds of metal molds;
3 Finishing cast gates of vane wheel;
4 Chamfering,rounding and channeling of various kinds of machinery parts;
5 Finish machining the surface of inner bore of machinery parts;
6 Artistic engraving of all kinds of metal or nonmetal parts.
Single package in plastic box, We are packing 20 single boxes in one white paper box,as below photo.Finally,not over 25KG one carton.
Our company has own manufacturer in mainland, which was established in 1984.Moreover, we have own QC system, R&D department, and packing factory.
We've been professional in the field of carbide burrs for more than 20 years, cause the market coverage rate is very high in domestic market. This company(Oriental Hardware) is a branch of our manufacturer in order to developing foreign market,as we promise that
we can provide high quality products, competitive price, prompt delivery and great after-sale servce.
YOU WILL GET SOME DISCOUNT YOU ARE WHOLESALE!