High Density Mini Displayport Cable
Male plug to Female connector -30AWG
We are a professional manufacturer of computer cable in China
| specializing in manufacturing Displayport &Mini displayport cable &adapter|
|HDMI cable & adapter,DVI cable& adapter,VGA cable& adapter|
|RCA cable,USB 3.0 cable & HUB,novelty USB card reader|
| And we also accept OEM or ODM request.|
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI signal format converter seamlessly connect next generation DisplayPort based MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort to high definition displays. Mini DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications. It not only has an elegant appearance with the white color but also brings much convenience with its small size.
It offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
* Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI output.
* Support HDMI highest video resolution 1080p.
* Support HDMI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
* Support HDMI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
* Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
* Powered from Mini DisplayPort source
· Connector: 20-pin 30U male, shell nickel plated
· Cables: UL 20276(1P+D+AL+MYLAR)*5+5C+AEB, OD7.3mm, 30AWG/28AWG available
· Voltage: DC 300V 2M ohm/10ms
· Contact resistance: 2ohm MAX
· All materials RoHs compliant
· Length: 3ft, 6ft, 12ft, 15ft
- Forward link channel with 1 to 4 lanes; effective data rate 1.296, 2.16, or 4.32 Gbit/s per lane (total 5.184, 8.64, or 17.28 Gbit/s for a 4-lane link).
- 8b/10b error-correction encoding (10 bit symbols, 25% coding overhead)
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per color component
- Optional 8-channel audio with sampling rates up to 24 bit 192 KHz, supports encapsulation of audio compression formats
- Bidirectional half-duplex AUX channel, 1 Mbit/s (v1.0) or optional 720 Mbit/s (v1.2)
- Supports RGB and YCbCr color spaces (ITU-R BT.601-5 and BT.709-4), 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 chroma subsampling
- Supports stereoscopic 3D formats: frame sequential (v1.1a), field sequential, side-by-side, pixel interleaved and dual interface (v1.2)
- Optional Dual-mode support generates TMDS and clock for DVI/HDMI signaling with a simple line-level conversion dongle.
- Supports up to 63 video and audio streams with time-division transport multiplexing and hot-plug bandwidth allocation (from version 1.2)
- 128-bit AES DisplayPort Content Protection (DPCP) support, and support for 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards.
- Supports internal and external connections so that one standard can be used by computer makers reducing costs.
Advantages over legacy standards
- Open, royalty-free and extensible standard to help broad adoption
- Fewer lanes with embedded self-clock, reduced EMI with data scrambling and spread spectrum mode
- Based on micro-packet protocol
- Allows easy expansion of the standard with multiple data types
- Flexible allocation of available bandwidth between audio and video
- Multiple video streams over single physical connection (version 1.2)
- Long-distance transmission over alternative physical media such as optical fiber (version 1.1a)
- Supports high resolution displays and multiple displays with a single cable
- 17.28 Gbit/s of video bandwidth, enough for supporting 4 simultaneous 1080p60 displays or 2560 × 1600 × 30 bit @120 Hz
- Dual link DVI - 7.92 Gbit/s or 330 MHz pixel clock, HDMI 1.3 - 8.16 Gbit/s or 340 MHz, analog VGA - typically 400 Mhz
- Link training with adjustable amplitude and preemphasis adapts to differing cable lengths and signal quality
- Reduced bandwidth transmission for 15 meter cable (at least 1920x1080p60, 24 bpp)
- Full bandwidth transmission for 2 meter cable
- High-speed auxiliary channel for DDC, EDID, MCCS, DPMS, HDCP, adapter identification etc. traffic
- Can be used for transmitting bi-directional USB, touch-panel data, CEC, etc.
- Self-latching connector
Cable=Displayport cable ,34AWG, OD=5. 0mm
L=0.15m,1pc/PE bag ,288pcs/carton (K=K,23*28*265cm) ,N.W=7.4kg, G.W=8.2kg