Canmore GT-730F USB GPS Stick Dongle has 65 parallel channels and its Venus 5 search bins provide short start-up time and fast signal acquisition. Having fast time-to-first-fix and high sensitivity, the GT-730F offers good navigation performance even in urban canyons.
Satellite-based augmentation systems, such as WAAS and EGNOS, are supported to yield improved accuracy.
The GT-730F is a single board of USB-GPS receiver and compact all-in-one GPS module solution intended for a broad range of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products, where fast and easy system integration and minimal development risk is required.
The GT-730F is optimized for good performance and low cost. Its 65 parallel channels and Venus 5 search bins provide short start-up time and fast signal acquisition. Having fast time-to-first-fix and high sensitivity, the GT-730F offers good navigation performance even in urban canyons.
Satellite-based augmentation systems, such as WAAS and EGNOS, are supported to yield improved accuracy. Besides it also supports A-GPS function and fixed in the short time.
USB interface are provided on the interface connector. Supply voltage of 3.8V~8.0V is supported.
- 65 Channels USB GPS Dongle
- Acquire and track 65 satellites simultaneously
- Venus 5 simultaneous time-frequency search bins
- Signal detection better than -160dBm
- Reacquisition sensitivity 155dBm
- Cold start < 30 seconds at 147dBm
- Hot start < 1sec under open sky
- 5m CEP accuracy
- Support A-GPS function
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS) support
- USB version 2.0 interface
- Easy-plug-in Notebook
- Easy-installation USB driver
- Super mini size:73.5x27x10 mm
- Works with UMPC / Laptop / Notebook / Tablet PC with a USB port. Included USB Drivers: Windows XP,
- The Canmore USB GPS Stick is compatible with nearly any GPS mapping software available and fully
compatible with NMEA standards (all versions).
- Receiver Type 65 parallel channels, L1 C/A code
- Accuracy Position 5m CEP
- Velocity 0.1m/sec
- Startup Time < 1sec hot start
- (average) < 30sec cold start
- Signal Reacquisition 1s
- Sensitivity -155dBm Re-acquisition
- Stand-Alone travel recorder to log over 260,000 waypoints
- 160dBm tracking
- -147dBm Cold Start
- Update Rate 1Hz standard
- Dynamics 4G (39.2m/sec2)
- Operational Limits Altitude < 18,000m or velocity < 515m/s
- (COCOM limit, either may be exceeded but not both)
- Protocol NMEA-0183 V3.01
- GPGGA, GPGLL, GPGSA, GPGSV, GPRMC, GPVTG, GPZDA
- 38400 baud, 8, N, 1
- Datum Default WGS-84
- User definable
- Input Voltage 3.8~8V
- Power Consumption < 42mA (1Hz standard version)
- Dimension 73.5mm L x 27mm W x 10mm H
- Weight: 18g (Including Battery)
- Operating Temperature -40oC ~ +85oC
- Humidity 5% ~ 95%
- CanMore GT-730F USB GPS Receiver Dongle x 1
- USB Adapter X 1
- User CD x 1