Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
Hotsale decorative crystal soil,water balls
· 100% brand new and high quality.
· 3D Crystal Mud Soil-Water Beads for Flower.
· Beautiful and fashion, just enjoy it.
· No poisonous, no pollution. It will not go bad or color fade, contain fertilizer.
· Decoration, Ornament, handicraft, you can keep it in Transparent containers. Unique ball shape and beautiful outward.
· Fresh flower arrangements
· Floating candle arrangements
· Clears Vases and Bowls
· Glass Ornaments
· Smelly-jelly air fresheners
· Wedding Decoration
· Events Planning
· Christmas Gifts
· approx 2.0 - 2.5MM & 2.5-3.0MM before growing up
· approx 18 – 22MM after growing up
*Suitable Plants for Crystal Soil & Hydroculture
I have a friend asked me if she could plant her basil and mint in these colorful crystal soil beads. Although crystal soil is suitable for many indoor houseplants, especially foliage plants, I wouldn’t recommend my friend to plant her herbs in crystal soil. This is because while most herb plants love sunlight, crystal soil is not suitable to leave under direct sunlight for a long period of time.
But if you want to grow a plant that needs lots of sunlight with crystal soil, you can cover the crystal beads with a dark cloth to avoid them from drying out too quickly. However, this may have defeated the decoration purpose in the first place.
Many plants that thrive in crystal soil are hydroculture plants. For example, many foliage plants that like shade and humidity are the most suitable to grow in crystal soil or to root in water. And here are some examples.
Chlorophytum (Spider Plant)
Dieffenbachia (Dumb Cane)
Dracaena (Dragon Plant)
Nephthytis (White Butterfly Nephthytis, Arrowhead Vine)
Maranta (Prayer Plant)
Aglaonema (Chinese Evergreen)
Plants such as cacti, succulents, and orchids are not recommended. And while some crystal soil suppliers say that bromeliad is suitable to be grown in crystal soil, it is a doubtful claim, for I have an impression that bromeliad doesn’t like as much water as the crystal soil provides.
Maybe let me experiment with it and tell you later