IP68 rated industrial silicone rubber keyboard with red adjustable backlighting with integrated numeric keypad, sealed ruggedized touchpad, function keys and carbon-on-gold key switch technology with long stroke 1.50mm, with antimicrobial keyboard surface, standard alone desk top version with robust polycarbonate case.
This keyboard provides full-size versatility in a rugged, compact design with the added convenience of an integrated touchpad. For working in low-light areas, it is also available with optional LED backlighting. Engineered for NEMA 4X protection from dust, water and corrosive liquids. This keyboard is ideal for use in environments ranging from manufacturing to material handling to medical settings. Its large numeric pad allows for easy data entry, while its robust polycarbonate case protects it against any hazardous environment.
MEDICAL: lab, hospital, clinic, dental, such as carts, diagnostic equipments, operation rooms, dialysis centers etc;
- MATERIAL HANDLING: mobile keyboard, data entry, assembly line etc
- MILITARY: Army, Navy, Air force
- INDUSTRIAL: Industrial automation, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, food and beverage, clean or dirty manufacturing environments, warehouses
- OTHER INDUSTRIES
- keyboard with NVIS-compliant red adjustable backlighting, while NVIS backlighting makes this keyboard ideal for aviation or vehicle applications where night vision goggles are necessary.
- Keyboard provides full-size versatility in a rugged, compact design, rugged construction for reliable functionality
- The keyboard lacks the crevices found between the keys of a regular keyboard, which is protected against dust, dirt, grease and corrosive liquids to NEMA 4X, which means it can withstand directed hose water, disinfectants, environmental contaminants and heavy industrial use.
- Clean key-Prevents data from being sent while the keyboard is wiped down, allowing user to clean at any interval with minimal downtime-User is notified of lock down mode by brightly lit CLEAN KEY
- Special dura-coating for excellent mechanical and chemical resistance
- With firm tactile key feel, key travel 1.50mm key travel.
- Integrated touchpad.
- Integrated numeric keypad.
- Optical IP68 trackball mouse available
- Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
- PS/2, USB connection cables that plug directly into computer like keyboard operations.
- Enclosure: industrial silicone, ABS Polycarbonate Case
- Low-profile keys for easy cleaning
- Key life: 10 millions
- Key: 108 keys
- Key top style: Protuberant rectangular keys with tactile feeling.
- Touchpad cover: Composite
- More than Lifetime 10 million strokes
- Mutual Capacitance sensing
- X/Y position sensing resolution: 40 counts/mm
- X/Y position reporting: Relative
- Output (self-detectable depending on cable): PS2 or USB
- Tracking speed: Maximum 1,016 m/sec
- Power supply voltage: 5 VDC ±0.25V
- Current rating (active mode): 17 mA
- Key Size: 12.0mm x 13.0mm for normal keys, 23.4mm x 13.0mm for enter key, 68.0mm x 13.0mm for space bar key.
- Switch life: more than 10 million of operations.
- Actuation Force:0.8 N+/-0.1N for normal key with 12.0mm x 13.0mm(pressure point), 1.6 N+/-0.1N for key 23.4mm x 13.0mm (pressure point)
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- G.W.: 1.50KGs
- Dimensions: 396.0mm x 150.0mm x 20.0mm (L x W x H)
- Supply Voltage: +5V DC +/-5%
- Current Rating:
PS2: keyboard with 210mA@5V (from keyboard port)
Touchpad: 10mA@5V (from mouse port)
USB: 220mA@5V (from CPU port)
- EMC Standard: It is compliance with the council EMC directive 89/336/EEC EN55022: 1988+A1:2000+A2:2003 EN55024: 1988+A1: 2001+A2:2003
- Emission: EN 50081-1
- Immunity: EN 50082-1
- Lifespan> 3 years
- Switch Contact Material: Carbon-on-Gold key switch technology with gold PCB.
- Interface: PS2, USB available.
- OS: DOS/Windows95/98/NT/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX
- Operating temperature:-20oC to +55oC
- Storage temperature: :-30oC to +65oC
- Operating RH: 30-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa
- Shock: 3x11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axes
- Vibration: POWER SPECTRAL DENSITY: 0.04g/Hz, FREQUENCY RANGE: 20Hz - 2kHz, DURATION OF TEST PER AXIS: 3 hours
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD: 94 VOSILICONE OVERLAY: 94 HBINTERFACE CABLE: 94 V
- RoHS Compliant, CE and FCC
- Protection Level: IP68, NEMA 6P
- Key Lifespan >10 million actuations
- MTBF >50000H
- MTTR <30min