Linksys Phone Adapter/ SIP ATA / VoIP Adapter support SIP/Router / SPA2102 -HOT Sell
- Processing Time:
- Shiping out within 5 days
Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
Product Name: Linksys Phone Adapter
1) VoIP Phone Adapter with Router
2) Ready Voice Adapter Solution for VoIP
3) Easy to Install and Simple-to-Use
4) Top Quality Voice and Carrier-Grade Feature Support
5) Large-Scale Deployment and Management
6) Ports: Two FXS + Two Ethernet(WAN+LAN)
7) Supported Protocols: SIP
1) There's no need to replace your analog telephones just because you want to refresh your phone system. Formerly part of the Linksys Voice System (LVS), now part of Cisco Small Business Voice Gateways and ATAs, the SPA2102 phone adapter with router connects standard analog phones or fax machines to an IP-based data network.
2) With the SPA2102 users are able to protect and extend their investment in telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax machines, as well as control their migration to IP with an affordable and reliable solution. The enhanced and cost-effective benefits of voice over IP (VoIP) service require only a broadband connection to the Internet.
Additional features of the Cisco SPA2102 include:
1) Dual ports to connect existing analog phones or fax machines, or to a PBX system.
2) Two 100BaseT RJ45 Ethernet interfaces (LAN-WAN) to connect to a home or office LAN, as well as an Ethernet connection for a broadband modem or router (WAN)
3) SPA2102 Router IP adress: 192.168.0.1.
4) Independent configuration of each line using software controlled by the service provider or the end user.
5) Strong security with reliable, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
1) Two voice ports (RJ11) for analog phones or Fax machines
2) Impedance Agnostics - 8 Configurable Settings
3) Call Waiting, Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting Caller ID
4) Caller ID with Name/Number (Multi-national Variants)
5) Caller ID Blocking
6) Call Forwarding: No answer, Busy, All
7) Do Not Disturb
8) Call Transfer
9) Three-way Conference Calling with Local Mixing
10) Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
11) Call Return
12) Call Back on Busy
13) Call Blocking with Toll Restriction
14) Delayed Disconnect
15) Distinctive Ringing - Calling and Called Number
16) Off-hook Warning Tone
17) Selective/Anonymous Call Rejection
18) Hot line and Warm Line Calling
19) Speed Dialing of 8 Numbers/Addresses
20) Music on Hold
21) Fax: G. 711 Pass Through or Real Time Fax over IP via T. 38