Some important tips:
We guarantee our hair is natural human hair, and it is not dyed, it can hold its pattern and take color easily with proper operation (up to time and temperature).Please don?t expect it to be as perfect as our own hair which can grow new strands and consume nutrition from scalp, hair extensions needs a lot of maintenance, and the most important is any damage to extensions is irreversible, the only result is: tangling-matting-garbage, so please protect your investment and read below tips carefully.
1. About shedding: There are left over hairs on the weft that fall down when first time wash or comb it, it is not real shedding. It was sealed before shipment, but sometime maybe the sealer may not be effective you can seal it again if you find it really sheds. It should be done before installment.
2. Co-wash: you have to co-wash it after getting it, there is leave-in conditioner on the hair to keep moisture, besides that it was tracked by machine, you have to remove dust by washing it.
3. Comb: Always use a wide tooth comb. Always comb or brush hair from the bottom up, small sections at a time. For the tight curly hair please detangle it when in water with conditioner and shampoo, don?t comb it after it is dry, otherwise will cause tangling and matting and the hair will get really big.
4. Heat: Heat is your hair biggest enemy. The more you use on it, the shorter the life span of your hair. Our wavy and curly hair can be straighten and restyled, straight hair also can be curled, but please take your own risk to applying heat on it back and forth, what pattern you want, just buy that pattern directly, we don?t advice you change it on an existing pattern.
5. Daily care: Please keep the hair clean. Be sure to moisturize and condition hair regularly. Please wash and condition it once or twice per week. Apply a mixture of water and leave in conditioner daily for curly and wavy hair. For straight hair apply when hair needs moisture.
Please note curly hair always needs more maintenance than wavy or straight hair, please make sure you can handle taking the proper care of the hair. Please consult with a professional if you are a first time user.
If you are unsure about maintenance after reading this please feel free to contact me at any time.
New Arrival Spiral Curl Weave 12"-30" 300g/lot Brazilian Virgin Hair human hair extensions natural black hair curly hairstyle
Free fast shipping,we ship order in 24hours after payment clreared,except for Sunday and holidy.
all cuticles in the same direction, definitely tangle-free,shedding free!Grade AAAA Brazilian hair
1)hair material:100% Brazilian hair,no any animal or synthetic hair,you can straighten,curl,dye it,this hair can hold up the curl very well.
2)avaible length:12" 14" 16" 18" 20" 22" 24" 26" 28"30",
hair length is for it when is stretched but not when it is wavy or curly.
3)avaible color:1b#(natural black)
4)net weight of hair:100g/pc
6)Pattern :Spiral Curl
this kind of hair is naked, without printing pacakge,because this is factory outlet.
4. General Care
Please make sure follow the tips below:
1.Never use alcoholic product which can dry the hair. Look for a good quality shampoo and conditioner which will add life to your extensions.
2.Never use a deep cleaning or clarifying shampoo on your hair extensions.
3. Conditioning is an important part of caring for your hair.You should shampoo and condition at least once every three to five days to keep the extensions looking their best. It?s also a good idea to mix water and a tiny bit of Macadamian oil in the spray bottle and then sprayed the curly hair all over,it can prevent hair become dry,then prevent it from tangling or matting
4.Wear a cap when swimming or keep your hair out of water.Chlorine and salt water can cause the hair to tangle and mat up.It is recommended to wear you hair up or in a ponytail when you swim and exercise
5.Braid the hair at night to prevent tangling
6.Don?t do any chemical treat by yourself,ask hairstlist do instead.
How to wash it:
1. Wash and condition hair regularly
2. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from end to top. Do not brush
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
7. Certain items should not be brushed.Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
8. Hair may tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.
Q. How Much Hair Do I Need?
A : If you are getting a full weave the average person needs about 3 packs of hair, although it is advised to go for 3 packs. You can always use the leftover hair later. If you are using hair over 18" long you might need another pack. If you are getting tracks one pack is enough for four to five tracks up to 18" hair length. If you are getting the hair bonded one pack is enough for four to five tracks up to 18" hair length. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
Q. What type of hair care products should I use?
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners. You can also use products like gel and hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
Recommended shampoos and conditioners: Pantene PROV For treatment and every day use: Olive Oil Hair Polisher.
Q. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help. It could also be the hair you purchased, if the hair is Indian Remy Hair or non Remy Hair it is not 100% virgin human hair. So the hair may tangle sooner and not last you as long as 100% virgin hair.
Q. How long does it last?
A : This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. Many hair extensionist prefer Brazilian or Indian hair because it is beautiful and unprocessed which makes it last longer than any other kind of hair.
Thank you for your time and support!
1)we prefer Escrow. while Western Union,Money Gram, T/T is also fine.
2)Full payment must be made within 2 days of placing your order.
3)Buyer is responsible for any tax and/or duty charged by their country.
6. Shipping & Handing
We offer ship goods with DHL and UPS to world wide,will send by EMS while your address is in remote area list.
7. Refund Policy
Refund or return is acceptable in 7 days. please check it clearly when you get your goods, please make sure the goods should be in original condition, full refund will be released upon er get the return packet,please send hair back by POST MAIL WITH TRACKING NUMBER,this is very important.
Please contact us before leaving any negative or neutral feedback. We will work with you to solve any problems.