300M Remote Control Dog Training System 100LV Shock + Vibra Remote Electric Dog Training Collar
100 Levels of Static Stimulation & 100 Levels of Vibration
With LCD Monitor Display & Belt-Clip Designed Remote for One Dog
- About Transmitter
- To install the batteries, open the battery cover.
- the battery cover is at the back of the transmitter.
- Open by sliding the over down.
- Install 2 x 4LR4/6V batteries (Included) - ensure the the polarity is correct.
- The transmitter will be TURN ON automatically.
- Press the buttons one by one: the LCD images will be changed.
- Press the up and down buttons on right hand side to set level
- Choose channel 1 or 2 for 1 or 2 receivers
- The LED light can be used for giving training signals.
- The transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if not operated for 20 seconds and will TURN OFF if not operated for 2 minutes.
- In STANDBY MODE, press any button (except LED light button) to wake it up.
- To TURN ON the transmitter, hold mode button at least 5 seconds
- About Receiver and Matching with the Transmitter
- Install the batteries
- Remove the cover
- Insert 2 x AAA/1.5V batteries ( Included) ensure the polarity is correct.
- The receiver will beep.
- Go to the transmitter and choose Channel 1 or 2 to encode by pressing the channel button 1/2 in the transmitter.
- Press the LAUNCH button on transmitter immediately.
- The receiver will beep, by now, it has been encoded to the transmitter.
- Replace cover and tighten metal probes.
- How to Check the Static is Working
- Use the test light LED - provided. Attach the light to the metal probes - select Static Mode - you can see static symbol on the screen - press the LAUNCH button - the LED will flash on.
- Select a low number on the LCD display - put your fingers on the metal probes and press the launch button.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Belt
- 1 x Testing Bulb
- 2 x 4LR44 6V Battery
- 1 x User Manual