No Free Shipping Complete Auto Remote Passive keyless entry car security alarm system with Button Start Engine PG-N003B
Vehicle Passive Keyless Entry System
Using this system,you...
The passive keyless entry system is a new electrical product for vehicles. It is safer and more convenient for users than the traditional RKE system. It uses RFID technology,providing the highest security available.
1. Passive Door Locking
By simply walking over 1.5 to 2 meters away from your car, doors will automatically lock and ARM the security system..
2. Unlocks Doors Automatically
As you approach your vehicle and arrive in range of 1.5 to 2 meters, the system will automatically identify the driver who has a valid access key and unlock the doors immediately.
3. Immobilizer Function
The PKE system still includes an immobilizer function. It can provide the user with the most comprehensive protection against vehicle theft. Once users enter the vehicle and attempt to start it, the device will verify the driver's access key. If a valid access key is identified, the LED will turn off allowing the driver to start the vehicle. If not, the horn and lights will sound and flash an alarm, and the vehicle engine can not be started.
4. Engine Start/stop system (Push Start Button)
Could start or stop the engine by simply push the start button. Completely abolish the ignition keys. The system will verify if there is legal access key in the car before allowed to start. It can guarantee the safety.
5. Backup Transponder Function
Even if the Smart key has low or exhausted battery power, or is damaged, driver can use the backup transponder (like a credit card) to unlock. This function ensures the vehicle can be driven by the legitimate owner 100% of the time.
Highlights of UVI Smarkey:
1. Hi-classify Safety
The highest level of security US made RFID core chip is used, and mutual authentication is done between the access keys and the base which installs it in vehicles, and also we used hopping code technology, making it extremely difficult to crack the access key.
2. Convenient Access Key
The Access Key is very thin, only 6mm thick, and also only 2/3 of credit card size. Easy to carry, can be put it in wallet, and need not be taken out to use. Consequently it will be carried separately from other keys providing added safety and convenience.
3. Alarm Accuracy
The system will initiate alarm only when the vehicle has suffered real violation, and will not be triggered by lightning or other harmless influences.
4. Locks After First Braking
The vehicle door will be locked automatically when driver step the brake at first time after engine been started.
5. Unclosed Door Alarm
If driver leaves vehicle without closing a door or doors, the system will let you know with a separate open door alarm when the key leaves the contact range. Even if this alarm is ignored the car alarm will still be in effect.
6. Low Battery Reminder
When the access key's battery is low, the system will automatically sound the horn and flash lights to remind the driver to replace the inexpensive and readily available battery.
7.Multi-working modes: Passive Keyless Entry on/off easily and Mute mode
Users can easily to switch to Car-washing mode (PKE off) by press buttons on the remotes.
They can also switch to mute mode to avoid false alarm.
8. Nullifies Frequency voice monitoring Devices
Some thieves use frequency voice monitoring to jam remote controls, stopping the system from arming, so they can steal the vehicle. Our system can not be monitored and avoids the possibility of such theft. Even being monitored, the doors still will be locked.
9. Stops Code Scanner Yard Sweeping Dead in it's Tracks
Many thieves will use a code-scanner to sweep yards when drivers open or close vehicle doors by remote control, and copy signals to steal vehicles. But UVI Smart Key uses mutual authentication technology, and hopping code to avoid this.
10. Self-rescure protection
Car owner can use a rescure key to unlock his car when the smart key is lost or damaged instead of asking help from his seller or service center.
What is one-key start and its function?
As we all know, when we want to start a car, we need to use a car key. But when you lose your key, you can not drive your car any more. Therefore, we invent this product to make people's life more convenient.
Button Start / Keyless Go System
Button Start / Keyless GO System is a new electrical appliance designed for vehicle
aftermaket . With this system,driver can start/stop the vehicle engine without turning key.
Specifications & Features for UVI Keyless entry system
1. Low consumption standby currency: 0.6mA@12V
2. Large range of working voltage: 9.0V?24.0V
3. Working temperature: -40°C~85°C
4. 4 channel currency drive (40A): ACC, IG1, IG2, and START.(Not Relay: ACC,IG1,IG2and Start are all controlled by IC,this can avoid power failure in driving.)
5. Adopts original imported ignition IC instead of a relay which may cause touching point burnt or broken off when shaken.
6. Built-in double-button switch
7. High-temperature protection, high-voltage/short circuit protection
8. Power-off memory function supported to make sure the safety of driving
9. We use MCU imported from Microchip Company in USA for a stable capability and functioning
10. Disarmed by the driver`s remote controller.
LF actual distance of ? 1.8m
LF power for launch ? 120mA @ 12V (peak)
Host operating voltage: DC10.0V --- DC15.0V
The smart key operating voltage: DC2.0V --- DC4.0V
Intelligent sleep key ? 4uA @ 3V
LF = 134.2KHzUHF = 433.92MHz
Operating temperature: -4'C --- +85'C
Key size: 79*44 *7.0 (mm)
How to use?
1. Power connected: if you just want to listen to music, just press the blue POWER BUTTON one time and ACC will be on. When you press it once more, it will power off.
2. Engine start: Keep pressing the brake, and press POWER BUTTON lightly and your engine will retrofire automatically.
How can I do if it can not be ignited due to low temperature in winter or low battery?
You can keep pressing the brake and POWER BUTTON at the same time until car is started.
3. Flameout: When engine is working, press the brake and then press POWER BUTTON for 0.5 Seconds and your engine will stop working automatically.
Disarm / Arm: when the driver unlock the vehice by his(her) remote controller,the system disarm automatically,and 30 seconds later, if ACC or ON is not on, the system will enter arm state automatically.
ACC: in disarming state, push the button once.
ON: in disarming state, push the button twice.
Start: in disarming state, pushing the button 3 seconds, or stepping the brake and push the button once.
When the voltage of the vehicle battery is not sufficient or in winter, maybe you need longer time to start the vehicle, pushing the button for a serveral seconds can extend the time of ignition.
Stop: step on the brake and pushing the button 0.5 seconds.