Non sparking double open end spanner
copper-aluminum alloys (aluminum bronze), or copper-beryllium alloys (beryllium bronze)
Nature color , green paint
5.5*7mm - 75*85mm
1 pcs/size ( welcome small order )
regular inner box+master carton or as your request
Normally 3-7 days after receiving the payment
OEM and customers's logo are welcome.
We’re manufacturer , the main products of our company are as follow:
1.Non-sparking tools. Aluminum copper alloy, beryllium copper alloy
2.Special steel tools. carbon steel wrench
3.Non-magnetic tools. Titanium alloy or stainless steel
4. Measuring Tools. Cast iron plate
ISO 9001, UKAS
What is a "non-sparking" tool?
"Non-sparking", "spark reduced", "spark-resistant" or "spark-proof" tools are names given to tools made of metals such as brass, bronze, Monel metal (copper-nickel alloy), copper-aluminum alloys (aluminum bronze), or copper-beryllium alloys (beryllium bronze).
Commonly used hand tools are often manufactured of steel alloys. Preferred "non-sparking" metals have less tensile strength than steels usually used to make tools. A lower tensile strength means the metal has less strength or resistance to tearing apart when stretched under test conditions. It also means that these tools are softer, wear down more quickly than ordinary steel tools, and have to be dressed more frequently.
How should you use and maintain "non-sparking" tools?
Follow the guidelines below to reduce the risk of explosion and fire.
· Make sure all "non-sparking" tools are kept clean and free from ferrous or other contaminants, which may hamper the non-sparking properties.
· Do not use non-sparking hand tools in direct contact with acetylene, which may form explosive acetylides, especially in the presence of moisture.
· Use local or mechanical ventilation systems as appropriate to remove hazardous materials, dusts and vapors from the workplace.
· Follow normal safety procedures when sharpening non-sparking tools such as the provision of eye and face protection, adequate extraction and dust collection facilities.