The Expedite® EU870D PCI Express Mini Card is an embedded module that can be integrated into laptops and other devices for 3G mobile data applications. This module, powered by Qualcomm MSM6280 diversity and equalizer chipset, offers high performance to the user and operates globally on 850, 1900, and 2100 MHz bands on HSDPA and UMTS networks.
This module, optimized for Europe, has diversity on the 850 and 2100 MHz bands on HSDPA and UMTS networks.
The embedded PCI Express module, Expedite EU870D, optimized for Europe, can be integrated into laptops and other devices for 3G mobile data applications. These modules offer diversity, equalizer and both operate globally on 850, 1900 and 2100 MHz bands on HSDPA and UMTS networks. Users will now be able to enjoy the maximum performance possible, regardless of radio conditions or movement in and out of buildings due to the inclusion of the diversity and equalizer advanced receiver technologies. Network operators will also derive from lowered demands on their network while delivering higher throughput performance and increasing network capacity.
- Tri-band HSDPA/UMTS - 850**/1900/2100 MHz
Quad-band EDGE/GPRS - 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
** 850, Band 5, includes 800, Band 6 - Japan.
- Transmits wireless data at speeds up to 7.2 Mbps on the downlink
up to 384 Kbps on the uplink on HSDPA/UMTS networks
- Embedded diversity (receive) antenna
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- Offers the latest in I/O interconnect technology
- Field firmware upgradeable
- Large data files can be sent and received more quickly
- Secure internet access
- Dependable, reliable product