LPC11C14FBD48 LPC11C14 NXP LPC ARM Cortex-M0 Evaluation Development Board + 7 Accessory Kits = Open11C14 Package A
- Processing Time:
- Shiping out within 3 days
Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
ARM Cortex-M0 development board designed for NXP LPC series, features the LPC11C14 MCU, and integrates various standard interfaces, pretty easy for peripheral expansions.
Open11C14 is an ARM Cortex-M0 development board that features an LPC11C14 device as the microcontroller. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller.
What's on Board
1. LPC11C14FBD48/302: the high performance ARM Cortex-M0 LPC MCU which features
* Core: Cortex-M0 32-bit RISC;
* Operating Frequency: 50MHz Max;
* Operating Voltage: 1.8-3.6V
* Package: LQFP48;
* I/Os: 42;
* Memories: 32kB Flash, 8kB RAM;
* Communication Interfaces: 1 x CAN, 2 x SPI, 1 x UART, 1 x I2C, 11 x PWM, 8 x ADC;
* Debugging/Programming: supports SWD interfaces, supports ISP through UART
2. AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator;
3. Power switch;
4. Power indicator;
5. LEDs: Convenient for indicating I/O status or program debugging running state;
6. Reset button;
7. User keys: for I/O input test and/or program control;
8. Joystick: five positions;
9. 12M crystal oscillator: enables the MCU run at 48M frequency by frequency multiplication;
10. 8 I/Os interface | 8-channel AD interface
* for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as 8 Push Buttons, Motor, etc.
* there's also 8-channel AD interface can be used for AD testing
11. SPI0 / SPI1 interface: for connecting SPI peripherals, such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3, etc.
12. I2C interface: for connecting I2C peripherals, such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
13. 1-WIRE interface: for connecting 1-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
14. UART interface: for connecting UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
15. LCD interface: for connecting 2.2 inch multi-color touch screen LCD which using SPI control;
16. CAN interface: communicates with accessory boards which feature the CAN device conveniently;
17. PS/2 interface: easily connects to PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse
18. 5V DC jack;
19. 5V/3.3V power input/output: usually used for power supply output, and/or common ground with other application board;
20. MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion;
21. SWD interface: for debugging/programming
22. LEDs jumper;
23. User keys jumper;
24. Joystick jumper;
25. PS/2 jumper;
26. UART ISP jumper: short the jumper while In-System-Programming through UART;
27. CAN ISP jumper: short the jumper while In-System-Programming through CAN
For jumper 22-25:
* short the jumper to connect to I/Os that used in example code;
* open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires.
(Easy expansion, you can add accessory boards as you like!!)
The Open11C14 supports programming via UART BOOT LOAD, a USB TO UART accessory board is also provided in the package.
The Open11C14 does NOT integrate any debugging function, a debugger is required.
The Open11C14 Standard includes only ONE accessory board -- LPC ISP (mini).
The figure below shows the header pinouts of SWD interface
The User Guide CD includes development resources listed as follow:
1. Related Software: KEIL MDK-ARM Lite Edition (32 Kbytes limited), etc.;
2. Demo Code (examples in C);
3. Schematic (PDF);
4. LPC ARM Cortex-M0 Development Documentations (Datasheets etc.);
The "Standard Package" and "Accessory Boards Package" below are included.
Standard Package Accessory Boards Package
1. Open11C14 development board x 1 1. 2.2inch 320x240 Touch LCD (A) x 1
2. LPC ISP (mini) x 1 2. AD Keypad (for testing embedded ADC) x 1
3. USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable x 1 3. AT45DBXX DataFlash Board (SPI) x 1
4. 4-pin wire x 2 4. AT24CXX EEPROM Board (I2C) x 1
5. 2-pin wire x 2 5. NRF24L01 RF Board (B) (SPI) x 2
6. USB power cable x 1 6. DS18B20 (ONE WIRE) x 1
7. User Guide CD x 1 7. SN65HVD230 CAN Board (CAN) x 1
Terms & Conditions
* We accept Escrow as the payment method. Currently, you can pay by Visa, MasterCard and bank transfer. For more information about making payment, please go to 'Escrow FAQ' to get more details. http://escrow.aliexpress.com/escrow-faq/payment/what-payment-methods-can-i-use.html
* We ship items to Worldwide!
* Please make sure that your shipping address is 100% correct.
* All items will be shipped within 48 working hours on receipt of cleared payment.
* We'll add a tracking number after sending the item so that you can track your parcel.
3. Returns Policy:
* We are happy to return any unused item in its original packaging within 14 days of delivery.
* Buyers are responsible for the round(two-way) shipping cost.
* We'll leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK on receipt of cleared payment.
* If you're satisfied with the item and our service, please leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK, it's important to us.
* Once any problems occured, please contact us first. We'll try our best to work things out.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions, on trademanager, or send message to me. If you need to adjust the total price, pls contact us in advance. It's our pleasure to serve you! We appreciate your business!!