PAT-530 5.8G Wireless AV TV Audio Video Sender Transmitter Receiver Remoter,free shipping !!
Product Description: Function and Features:
- Use 5.8GHz ISM frequency band
- Support 8 groups of channels. You can select these channels to avoid interference from signals of a wireless router, etc
- Use 5.8GHz ISM frequecny band.Support 8 group pf channels.You can select these channels to avoid interference from signals of a wireless router,etc.
- Wireless transmission ≤ 200M(depends on the environment).
- The transmitter and the receiver are used in the same channel in a pair and can be used in the modes of point-to-multipoint or multipoint-to-multipoint
Superheterodyne 433MHz Wireless IR Remote Extender is fully compatible with remote control signals of DVD, DVR, CCD camera, IPTV, satellite STB, digital TV STB and other AV output devices.
- Compatible with DVD, DVR, CCD camera, IPTV, satellite STB, digital TV STB and other AV output devices
- Images received by means of radio are vivid and stable, the color is flamboyant, and the sound is clear
- Supports video transmission of PAL/NTSC system and stereo audio transmission.
- Fully hardware-designed. There is no need to install software. Plug and play. Simple and convenient.
- Dimensions: 10cm/3.94" (L) ×8.5cm/3.35" (W) ×3.0cm/1.18"(H).
- 5.8GHz module is CE & FCC certificated. Wireless application is safe and reliable.
- Power input:DC5V/12V=1A(standard:5V=1A)
- Video input:1Vp-p(PAL/NTSC)
- Audio input:1.5Vp-p(dual channel)
- Video output:1Vp-p(PAL/NTSC)
- Audio output:1.5Vp-p(dual channel)
- It transmit AV signals by means of radio waves and can be used for wireless sharing of AV signals of DVD,DVR,CCD camera,IPTV,satellite STB,digital TV STB and other AV devices of several TV sets
- Wireless AV transmission solutions are suitable for large video meeting systems and multimedia class rooms
- With an external CCD camera, it can realize real-time field image monitoring in applications such as security system
- It can also be used in AV transmission applications where the AV cabling is difficult or expensive
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x Power adapter
- 2 x RCA cable
- 1 x Operation Manual