Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
NEW TECHNICAL ,WITH HEIGHT AND POSITION 360 ANGEL CHANGABLE
LIGHT THERAPY BEAUTY MACHINE
LED Light Therapy Device, Acne removal,promote collagen,accelerate blood circulation, various of pigment removal,etc..
What is LED Light Therapy Device
PDT(Photodynamic Therapy) This new technology is systemic administation of a photo sensitiser, which a stimulated by photon, chemical and biologic process. PDT can treat a wide range of skin problem sucessfully without the side effect. The operation is easy and no requirement of clinical professional.
·Type of light sources: LED gene biological wave light sources
·Wavelength: Red color: 640±5 nm>8000mcd
·Power supply:110/220V, 50/60Hz
How POP RELAX Photon system operate?
More convenient LED clusters with specific wavelength use for LEPT. The modern LEDs are a powerful, versatile therapeutic light devices utilizing both infra-red and super-luminous red light for application on human body. Light energy at the correct wavelengths assists the body in correcting itself. Over 40 years of scientific studies at top universities around the world have shown that light at specific wavelengths and stimulate the body to self-correct.
Light therapy has been shown in over 40 years of independent research worldwide to deliver powerful therapeutic benefits to living tissues and organisms. Both visible red and infrared light have been shown to effect at least 24 different positive changes at a cellular level. Visible red light, at a wavelength of 660 nanometers penetrates tissue to a depth of about 8-10 mm. It is very beneficial in treating problems close to the surface such as wounds, cuts, scars, trigger and acupuncture points and is particularly effective in treating infections.
How POP RELAX Therapy effects?
1. Increase vascular circulation by increasing the formation of new capillaries, which are additional blood vessels that replace damaged ones. New capillaries speed up the healing process by carrying more oxygen as well as more nutrients needed for healing and they can also carry more waste products away.
2. Stimulate the production of collagen Collagen is the most common protein found in the body. Collagen is the essential protein used to repair damaged tissue and to replace old tissue. It is the substance that holds cells together and has a high degree of elasticity. By increasing collagen production less scar tissue is formed at the damaged site.
3. Stimulates the release of adenosine troposphere (ATP) ATP is the major carrier of energy to all cells. Increases in ATP allow cells to accept nutrients faster and get rid of waste products faster by increasing the energy level in the cell. All food turns into ATP before it is utilized by the cells. ATP provides the chemical energy that drives the chemical reaction of the cell.
4. Increase lymphatic system activity Edema, which is the swelling or natural splinting process of the body, has two basic components. The first is a liquid part which can be evacuated by the blood system and the second is comprised of the proteins which have to be evacuated by the lymphatic system. Research has shown that the lymph vessel diameter and the flow of the lymph system can be doubled with the use of light therapy. The venous diameter and the arterial diameters can also be increased, This means that both parts of edema (liquid and protein) can be evacuated at a much faster rate to relieve swelling.
5. Increase RNA and DNA synthesis This helps damaged cells to be replaced more promptly
6. Reduce the excitability of nervous tissue The photons of light energy enter the body as negative ions. This calls upon the body to send positive ions like calcium among others to go to the area being treated. These ions assist in firing the nerves thereby relieving pain.
7. Stimulate fibroblastic activity which aids in the repair process Fibroblasts are present in connective tissue and are capable of forming collagen fibers.
8. Increase phagocytes, which is the process of scavenging for and ingesting dead or degenerated cells by phagocyte cells for the purpose of clean up. This is an important part of the infection fighting process. Destruction of the infection and clean up must occur before the healing process can take place.
9. Induce a thermal like effect in the tissue the light raises the temperature of the cells although there is no heat produced from the diodes themselves. (The LED cluster will be warm to the touch because of the electronics needed to power the many diodes.)
10. Stimulates tissue granulation and connective tissue projections, which are part of the healing process of wounds, ulcers or inflamed tissue.
11. Stimulate acetylcholine release Acetylcholine causes cardiac inhibition, vasodilatation, gastrointestinal peristalsis and other parasympathetic effects.
USE POP RELAX Photon Therapy for the following:
Foot and ankle pain
Post Surgical Pain
Soft Tissue Injury