Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
1. Make sure that batteries are installed in the remote controller and the receiver.
2. The remote controller and the receiver of this set are automatically matched. When batteries are installed in the receiver, the receiver will make a sound. At that time you should press any button on the remote controller and the receiver will give three successive sounds. In this way the match is done and the remote control system can operate normally.
3. If the receiver doesn’t give a sound when batteries are installed, please take out the batteries for more ten seconds and put them back and try again.
4. Checking the remote controller: Press the buttons on the remote controller one by one and the indicator light will light. If the indicator light doesn’t light or goes dim, change the batteries. The battery cell of the remote controller is magnetic, for turning on the power of the receiver.
5. Checking the receiver: The magnetic induction power switch being installed in the remote controller, when move the magnetic part of the remote controller close to the indicator light side of the receiver the indicator light will light, meaning the power is turned on. Another closing up of this will turn off the power while the indicator light goes off.
6. When batteries are first installed in the receiver, the circuit will be automatically turned on. After it is closed by magnetic force, it can be open by magnetic force too. If the batteries are taken out and reinstalled, the circuit will be turned on.
7. Adjust the length of the collar to fit the neck of the pet. The proper tightness should be that you can insert a finger in between.
8. Press the vibration buttons on the remote controller and the receiver will make vibration.
9. Press the Sound button on the receiver will make the “B-B” sound. You can train the pet to take your orders by different tempos. Every order must have a fixed tempo. An insisting training will bring you a wonderful effect. For example, three “B-B” sounds mean “coming back”.