Looking for a Wii game controller? We offer you a best online shopping store where you can buy all Wii accessories at a very cheap price. This Remote and Nunchuck Wireless Controller with Silicone Case for Wii is powerful in functions. This Wii game controller can be used to play on the Nintendo Entertainment System. In one word, this Nintendo Wii classic controller allows you to play all classic Wii games. And use the Wii classic controller pad along with the A and B buttons you can find a familiar experience when playing Nintendo Entertainment System games. Besides, the design of this Nintendo Wii classic controller is comfortable to hold. You will not feel unease though you hold it for a long time. Meanwhile, you can play all classic Wii games with this Nintendo Wii classic controller. How can you miss Wii game console!
- This Wii classic controller is not produced by Nintendo and does not bear any Nintendo markings.
- The Wii classic controller has unprecedented value and is perfect for all Wii owners
- This Wii classic controller works just like the original Wii mote product -- but not Wii/Nintendo branded (manufacturer did not print explicit Wii branding on the product)
- The Wii game controller features excellent build quality -- batteries and battery covers nicely fit
- The Wii game console has wireless Bluetooth interface
- The Wii game console Works just like the original remote and nunchucks
- Powered by 2 x NiMH/NiCd/Alkaline AA batteries (sold separately)
- Comes with an extra silicone to protect the remote
- Power Source: 2 x NiMH/NiCd/Alkaline AA batteries
- Color: White
- Size: 15 x 3.8 x 3.2cm/5.9 x 1.5 x 1.3in(L x W x H)
- Try thinking carefully about what you're trying to imitate/perform. You may be over exaggerating the motions inadvertently. Small motions may register better than unnecessarily large ones.
- If you've tried and tried, and still can't quite perform the action you're going for, move the remote just slightly towards the screen at the end of the action. A movement of 1/2 to 1 inch is usually sufficient.
- Be sure not to block the sensor in any way.
- It helps to know how the Wii remote picks up motion. It can detect rotation in 3 axis (directions), and speed of straight movement in 3 axis. It can also detect its position relative to your TV in 3 dimensions.
- Most games require you shake the controller instead of swinging it.
- Be sure to wear the attached wristband during any strenuous play to avoid accidental remote tosses.
- If you have a thin wrist strap, you must replace it with a new version of the wrist strap. The reason is because the old version can break easily due to its poor strength. Refer to Nintendo.com to know the old and new version of the wrist strap. When you are on Nintendo.com, go to the customer service section and look for "Important Wrist Strap Information".
- All new Wiis being shipped now include a free Wii Jacket. This is a glove-like object that you slip over your Wii Remote. It protects it from damage, and reduces the risk of injury to objects, people, or even the remote itself! You can go to Nintendo.com to get a free one if you got your Wii before they started doing this.
- 1 x Remote and Nunchuck Wireless Controller with Silicone Case for Wii