SC 48 port 19" rack mount patch panel
Optical Terminal Box (OTB) is mainly used for connecting the indoor/outdoor optical cables, optical patch cords and optical pigtails.
It can be wall mounted or pole mounted, and facilitates the test and refit of the lines.
1.Usage and properties:
- Suitable for the protective connection between cables and pigtails.
- Suitable for the connection between optical cables and optical communication device.
- unique structure, easy installation, for indoor use.
2. Products classification:
Rack Mount, Wall Mount. Suitable for FC adapter,ST adapter,SC adapter, LC adapter etc.
- capacity: 12,24,32,48,64,72,96 splices.
- 19 inches; 1U for 12 splices, 24 splices,2U installation for 32 splices, 48 splices, and 3U for 64, 72 & 96 splices.
- Adapters installed: FC adapter ,ST adapter,SC adapter, LC adapter etc.
- Suitable for ribbon and bunchy fiber cable.
3. Products components:
Cover, inner components, fiber connecting protector Inner components
a. Cover: the cover should be easily opened for easy installation; it should be provided with an outlet device for fiber metal high voltage protective earthing;
b. Inner components as follows:
- Bracket: supporting the inner structure.
- Fiber Optic Splice Tray: storing fiber connectors (together with the protective components) and the spare fibers, with the length being about no less than 1.6m; the curve radius of the coiled spare fiber should be no less than 37.5mm; makes that are easily recognizable should be provided for reconnection of fibers; should have adequate room for convenient operation;
- Fixing Device: used for the fixation of fiber protective tubes and the fixation of pigtails.
4. The heat shrink protective sleeves
are used to protect fiber connectors.
All components of the box should be made of materials which are of excellent anti-corrosion performance, if not, then it should be static plastic sprayed; the physical and chemical capabilities of the material should be stable and should be compatible.
- The melting temperature for the material used for the heat shrinkable protective sleeves and the stuffing should be no less than 120°C, the intenerate temperature should be higher than 90°C, and could be used under -25 - 40°C;
- 4.2 All material should be innocuous, none-corrosion, no side effects to human being or other equipments.
6.Features and advantages:
- Made of cold-rolling steel, static spreading-plastic, small dimension and exquisite and easy for operation.
- The box are Rack Mounted, which is convenient to install and dismantle;
- The splice tray could be piled one upon another, flexible to turn;
- The curve radius of the coiled spear fibers should be guaranteed to be over 37.5mm in the splice tray;
- The box is of unique structure, reasonable layout, and has adequate room for operation;
- Adjustable clamp seal ring and reinforce configuration, which could adjust different sizes of cables flexibly to make sure the cables are clamp tightly;
- The indoor type is of excellent seal performance, which could prevent water from entering effectively;
7.Main technical Parameter:
-25 - 55°C
<85%(when the temperature is below 30°C)
Under the effect of 15kv/DC/1min, non-puncture, and no arc-over.