Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
EPCOS NTC thermistor Inrush Current Limiters (ICLs)
NTC-thermistor for inrush current limiting in peripheral communication equipment,
e.g. in switch-mode power supplies.
· Black coated thermistor disk.
· Coating material is flame retardant (UL 94 V-0 approved).
· Kinked leads of tinned copper wire.
· Lead spacing 7.5 mm.
· Manufacturer’s logo, NTC and resistance value stamped in white.
· High stability of electrical characteristic.
· Terminals solderable in accordance with IEC 60068-2-20, test ta, method 1.
· ICL support to fulfill the requirements according EN 61000 of power circuits.
· Usable in series connections up to 265 Vrms.
· Available on tape.
· The component is compliant with ROHS (DIRECTIVE 2002/95/EC OF THE
EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL of 27 January 2003 on the
restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic
Detail information please reference the following data sheet.