>>>>>>>>Welcome to Our Store<<<<<<<<
The Golf headcover is high-quality, high-performance accessory that makes excellent addition to any golfer's array of equipment. This headcover is extrememly stylish and well-made. It is another way to help you enjoy the game!
- This headcover is extrememly stylish and well-made
- This cover has a very classy and edgy look
- Easy on, easy off
- Fit for right hand club & left hand club
- Protect your head of club not to be scratched
- Suitable for Fairway Wood #3 & #5 club
- Material: Plush
Tigger Shape Sports Outdoor Glof Fairway Club Head Cover
How to Secure Golf Club Covers:
- In addition to reflecting your personality, golf club covers are essential to protecting your most valuable and expensive clubs from being chipped or scratched while in your golf bag. Golf club covers allow players to express individuality in a fashionable way. Numerous types of covers exist, ranging from sports teams to novelty covers. Prices for each type of cover vary, some falling under the "expensive" category. So it becomes frustrating when you constantly misplace or lose your covers because they are not attached to your bag. However, there is a simple solution to securing your golf club covers
- Lose the strings. Some golfers use strings to interlace their covers to the bag. On the golf course, however, this method of securing the covers proves inconvenient. The problem lies in tying and untying the covers every time you use a club, which can be time-consuming. In addition, sometimes the laces may get tangled up and you might have to remove all of them before being able to use the club you want, thus creating more of a hazard. The last thing you want to worry about when you're the next one teeing off is losing your focus because you're preoccupied with string
- Get a leash. A golf head cover leash was invented based on the problems that string or laces created in securing golf head covers. The leash makes it easier for golfers to safeguard their covers. The leash attaches to the bottom or your golf head covers and to any ring on your golf bag. Once you remove the cover, it hangs from the bag until you place it over the club again. When the golf head cover is removed, players need not worry about misplacing or losing them on the course
- Use a magnet. A few securing devices offer an even easier method of safeguarding your head covers. Harnesses that use magnets do not need loops or clips of any kind and make it more convenient to remove and attach the head cover
- Use fabric fastener straps. Some straps use a fabric fastener to ensure that you do not lose your head cover. One end of the strap loops through the bottom of the cover, while the other attaches itself to one of the metal rings or straps on your golf bag. The sturdy material allows for a strong and secure hold yet provides easy access
Free shipping through Hongkong Post. You will get the items within 7-15 working days. Thanks for your patience.
Return Policy and Feedback:
If you want to change the items received, you must contact me within 3 days of the receipt of your order. And you should pay the additional shipping fees incurred and the items returned should be kept in their original status.
Since your feedback is very important for my business’s development, we sincerely invite you to leave positive feedback for me if you are satisfied with our product and service. It’ll just take you 1 minute. Thanks for a ton!
If you have question, please don’t hesitate to contact me!!! Happy Purchasing!!!