Important Note:we have good cooperate with DHL and TNT and UPS Fedex,if you want place order,you can ask me the Freight first,then paid,I will give you the best freight price,not like as the Aliexpress freight so expensive,I believe you can stidfied.thanks!!!
New Promotion Universal Lambo Door | Vertical Door conversion kit | Gullwing kit:
Bolt-on type for most cars and trucks, no need welding (if the car steel plate is too thin then need welding.) Just need to drill for fixing bolts.
· Four heavy duty Gas Struts
· Truly 90 Degrees of Door Movement
· Adjustable Stop Points
· 100% CNC/CAM machined Nickel-plate steel construction
· CAD Designed
· Smooth Operation
· Maintains factory safety, accessories & function
· 2 Upright Door Hinges (Left and Right)
· They are universal and can be fitted to any vehicle
· Detailed Instructions
- Truly 90 Degrees of Door Movement
- CAD Designed
- Smooth Operation
- Adjustable Stop Points
- 100% CNC/CAM machined Nickel-plate steel construction
- Maintains factory safety, accessories & function
- 2 Upright Door Hinges (Left and Right)
- 4 Heavy duty Gas Struts
- They are universal and can be fitted to any vehicle
- Detailed Instructions
- Net weight: 20kgs
WARNING: This is a universal kit, and may require custom modifications. We highly recommends professional installation by a custom fabrication shop.
1. Disconnect battery.
2. Remove door panels and lower dash panels for easier access.
3. Remove fenders, and all necessary parts to remove them.
4. Remove door stop bar if applicable.
5. Remove all wiring running in to the door.
6. Close door and remove upper hinge.
7. Test fit Protocol Upright Door Hinge for correct placement on vehicle.
8. Be sure that the location the hinge will mount is flat, remove any unneccassary flanges or mounts.
NOTE: if cutting must be done be sure the chassis structure remains in fact.
9. Hold the hinge in place and tack weld it in position, on chassis and door.
10. Be sure all measurements are correct before welding, or you may need to cut the welds and start over.
11. Remove lower hinge.
12. Open door and test the swinging motion.
NOTE: use caution as there is nothing holding the door up.
13. Close door and replace fender to test the fit and motion.
14. Open door slowly, mark locations on fender that will need to be rolled or cut away, fender flange may need to be removed for more clearance.
15. Mark location on safety limit bar (on upright Door hinge) for correct outward movement.
16. Extend all wiring running into the door, to allow for vertical travel, (solder all connections to prevent electrical problems) open and raise to measure for wire length. Remove wires from the loom and cut. Cut on wire at a time to prevent mistakes. Solder the appropriate extension lead and tape/heatshrink. Repeat with all wires. A longer wire loom may be needed.
17. Make all the proper adjustments, to allow for smooth opening and closing operation. See Fine Tuning section below.
18. With door open, attach strut to the hinge, locate and mark mounting position for ball stud on chassis.
19. Attach ball stud to chassis using either the supplied mount or fabricate one for your specific application.
20. Re-attach fender and all parts, that were removed and test motion.