Wholesale 10W E27 LED Corn Light Bulb Lamp,166 LEDs Energy Saving Light,White Corn Light 110-240V,FREE SHIPPING!!! We hope that the majority of overseas buyers to establish long-term relationship.
Stick to our purpose: Best quality + Best service + Fast shipping to our every customers.
- 100% Brand New.
- LED technology adopted.
- With LEDs, ultra bright, with lighting angle of 360°
- Warm White light.
- Direct alternative to the ordinary energy-saving lamps, does not require any conversion.
- The real green products: soft light; spotlight, no UV and IR radiation; does not contain lead, mercury and other pollution elements.
- Long service life, ensure the normal use of more than 30,000 hours, three to four times as long as normal halogen lamps.
- Stable performance.
- Low consumption. (90% Energy Save=90% Money Save)
- Designed to fit standard E27 fittings
- Suitable for office, exhibition or home use.
10W E27 166 LED Corn Light Energy Saving Light
approx 30,000 hours
Primarily applicable to sites:
Suitable for all lighting occasions
Safe operation :
Equips with fuse and flame retardant plastics
- 1 x 10W E27 166 LED Corn Light Energy Saving Light Spotlights
Warranty and Guarantee:
- 12 months Warranty. Buy with confidence!
- If you are not satisfied when you receive your item, please return it within 14 days for a replacement or money back. Please contact us before you return it.
- If item is defective in 3 months, we will send you a replacement without extra charger, or offer refund after we receive the defective item.
- If item is defective after 3 months, you can still send it back to us. We will send you a new one after receiving the defective item. But you have to pay the extra shipping fee.
- We are not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.
- We will leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK after receiving the payment. Please contact us if you are not satisfied with the item after receive it.
- All emails will be answered within 1 business day. If you do not receive our reply, please kindly re-sent your email and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Serious Buyer Only! Please place bid only if you agree with all the terms.
- Q: Is there any tracking Number for my item?
A: Yes, we ship every order with their Tracking Number, and you can view the shipment staus on the corresponding website.
- Q: I am a reseller, I would like to buy many pieces of your item, what's the wholesale price?
A: Hi, thanks for your inquiry, if you would like to buy large quantity, please send email to us, we will give you the best price, thanks!
- Q: What does the screw specification E26, E27, etc, under the product description refers to?
A: The designation for E xx refers to the diameter in millimeters. This includes the U.S, where the bulb glass is listed in eighths of an inch. For example, E12 has a diameter of 12 mm. There are four common sizes of screw-in sockets that are used for line-voltage lamps:
Candelabra: E12 North America, E11 in Europe
Intermediate: E17 North America, E14 (Small ES) in Europe
Medium or standard: E26 (MES) in North America, E27 (ES) in Europe
Mogul: E39 North America, E40 (Goliath ES) in Europe.
E27 and E14 are the most common sizes in countries that use 220–240 volts AC domestic power. In USA and Japan they use 120- and 100-volt, so the standard size for general-purpose lamps is E26.
- Q: Can I use a dimmer switch with my lights?
A: Yes you can. All you need to do is ensuring that the dimmer switch will work with the wattage of your bulbs. Also make sure the dimmer is suitable to be used with the chandelier.
- Q: The light that I’m looking at has a round head plug, but I need a flat head. Do your lights come with an adaptor?
A: Sometimes an adaptor is included. However, if the product you are looking for doesn’t include an adapter, you can request an adaptor when purchasing your item.
- Q: Can LED lights be wired to a light switch rather than being plugged into a wall socket?
A: They can be wired to a light switch. While when connecting to a light switch please keeps in mind the light's voltage (the voltage differs between products and is listed in the specifications).
- Q: Do LED strips come with double-sided adhesive tape?
A: The strips do not come with double-sided adhesive tape, but they can easily be attached to the surface of your choice with a good-quality tape.
- Q: Can LED lights be used outdoors in rain or snow?
A: Yes, the majority of our LED lights can be used outdoors. Some are listed as non-waterproof and therefore should be used indoors only. Although most of the lights will work fine in all but the most extreme conditions, it's still important to protect the power supply, especially in rain or snow.
- Q: Is it possible to cut the tape and re-link it together?
A: Yes, the tape can be cut and re-linked with a soldering iron and cable. However, please be aware that the tape may no longer be waterproof once cut.
- Q: How long do LED lights last?
A: Our lights will last for at least 25,000 hours and often for much longer. Factors like environment, temperature and usage will affect the life of the lights.