Smarter Shopping, Better Living!
-A complete electrolyte servo synchro CNC (Computer Numerical Control) controlled press brake.
-Adopt Bosch electrolyte servo system (from Germany)
- Two light rulers are installed at the two ends of the slide, making the slide movement be parallel to the working table
- Adopt the working table compensation structure.
- The CNC servo motor of the back gauge gives a high positioning accuracy.
- The DA65W computer imported from Holand Delem Co.
- Automatically calculate the working time and quantities of press brake actions.
- For single step operation, the user only needs to input the relevant data into the system, and then the system will check out the pressure needed for press brake and get every thing in order.
- When making several steps press brake actions on the parts, the user just needs to input the intended dimensions into the system, and then the system can make continuous press brake actions according to the requirements.
- Can store 25 press brake procedures.
- Give alarm signals on incorrect operations
- Automatically control the following datum: pressure discharge time, pressure keeping time, press brake pressure, press brake angle, the opening height of slide and etc.
Synchro control system:
-Two light rulers (Y1-Y2) have been installed at the two sides of the machine to measure the exact distances.
-The position data will be delivered to the CNC system and then it can check out the servo valve control signal (S2-S2).
- High-precision ball screw and linear guide-way
- PANASONIC HINAS A4 series; AC servo motor and drive;
-WILA deflection compensation;
-Automatic worktable compensation for wear and tear of the bed
The deviation resistance ability of the machine tool:
-The electrolyte servo system of this forging machine is an inner closing ring control system, which can check out the synchro discrepancies of the slide by the movement of the light ruler.
-The electrolyte servo valve can correct the slide discrepancies, making the slide parallel to the working table.
The DA-65W press brake controller combines user-friendliness with efficient programming and reliability. This, combined in one strong package, increasing machine productivity.
The latest graphics technologies enable real scale representation within Delem's familiar intuitive user interface.
The system offers 2D graphical programming that include automatic bend sequence calculation and collision detection. Together with self-learning database this will lead to a good result of the desired product.
The full 3D machine set-up includes multiple tool stations and offers true feedback on product feasibility and handling.
Highly effective control algorithms optimizes the machine cycle and minimizes set-up time. This makes using press brake easier, more efficient and more versatile then ever.
Windows networking ensures easy integration in your production network. The controller can be accessed from anywhere in the network and product data can be stored at the desired network locations.
Housed in a tough and sturdy cabinet, the DAonWindows control is based on state-of-the-art industrial electronics and equipped with a high quality color(TFT) screen.
Delem's Modusys concept and its built-in PLC allows you to add functionality, providing maximum scalability and adaption.
-2D graphical programmingl
-3D visualization in productionl mode
-10.4'' TFT color displayl
-Standard Windowsl suite
-USB keyboardl & mouse interface
-User specific application support within the controller'sl multitasking environment
-Sensor bendingl & correction interface